Joanne Larby #7 Her jawline plays hide and seek, cute corners make her and Madam weak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too and then she responds with a tku or a ❤. Nutter 😄😄
I've just been bot-hunting and I noticed that today's "dope" comment is now unanswered - am I imagining things? I could've sworn she replied to it earlier?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok, her lips are getting weirder by the day 🤣
Lumpy, crooked, overfilled on 1 side

Reactions: 9
"Friday face" is actually yesterday's face. Exact same makeup with the exact same jumper.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Why is she always gulping and out of breath on her stories? She's so awkward to watch. Judging by the sun damaged pink skin on her chest in that video you'd never guess she was the sallow skined goddess she makes herself out to be.

Reactions: 7
Why is she always gulping and out of breath on her stories? She's so awkward to watch. Judging by the sun damaged pink skin on her chest in that video you'd never guess she was the sallow skined goddess she makes herself out to be.
Of all the things she lies about, I think that's the silliest. How bleeping warped do you have to be, to lie about your actual skintone? Lunatic.

• Haha
She's always out of breath from just talking. She actually draws attention herself to the things she's paranoid about, like on that zoom makeup event last night, she stood out like a sore thumb, half of her head was cut out and you couldn't see anything only her face, everyone else sitting normally with their full head and shoulders in view and even their background surroundings. She records herself so close up because she doesn't want her body unedited seen and half her head chopped out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Jesus, now she's giving out that she hasn't had a day off from shilling online for over a year or something. She says she was planning a digital detox but then had the misfortune to land three campaigns.
Just duck off Jojo! Half the "content" you share is so repetitive nobody would notice if you just shared stuff from a day last week - Storm running through a field, Storm rolling in fox "shoite", the waves, "she's fresh", Joanne out of breath after walking 100m, Adam engaging in physical activity. You could, you can and you do prefilm "content". None of your brands are approaching you with campaigns on Thursday, expecting the ads to appear Friday. This "I'm so very busy and important, it's exhausting, yet I remain humble" bullshit is so transparent.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
When your ex comes back sniffing around around... 🤣 I’m pretty sure your ex wanted to pretend you never happened Jo 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She is definitely feeling herself since she lost 18lbs, there hasn’t been this many floating chatty heads since I don’t know when. She is so uncomfortable to watch and anyone notice the comment she posted about being called out when she makes mistakes, so I said it before and I’ll say it again, she needs to post a followers profile to point out she was corrected is beyond rude. It’s these things that show her for the cow she is, she is always right and when someone points out she made a mistake it’s the worlds problem.

Reactions: 16
Listened to her podcast all about herself.....what a fairytale lol! She wrote a book?? Her own brands? Her voice is so monotone and hearing about how she met Adam was cringesfest!!! Why did I do this to myself 😃😃

• Haha
When has jojo ever had an ex come back sniffing around? They've all ran for the hills and not hills in cork

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She could have just shared the question box response anonymously, what a cow. She cannot handle anything that is not adulation. Strange lack of resilience for someone who works in the public eye. Of course she never shares the profiles of the arselickers cos they’re all bleeping fake

Listened to her podcast all about herself.....what a fairytale lol! She wrote a book?? Her own brands? Her voice is so monotone and hearing about how she met Adam was cringesfest!!! Why did I do this to myself 😃😃
I always leave one star reviews for her podcasts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is just so uptight that she can't let things go hence why she had to say more than once she know the difference between slurry and silage! She's a townie playing lady of the country manor and is so desperate not to let that facade slip!

Jesus, now she's giving out that she hasn't had a day off from shilling online for over a year or something. She says she was planning a digital detox but then had the misfortune to land three campaigns.
Just duck off Jojo! Half the "content" you share is so repetitive nobody would notice if you just shared stuff from a day last week - Storm running through a field, Storm rolling in fox "shoite", the waves, "she's fresh", Joanne out of breath after walking 100m, Adam engaging in physical activity. You could, you can and you do prefilm "content". None of your brands are approaching you with campaigns on Thursday, expecting the ads to appear Friday. This "I'm so very busy and important, it's exhausting, yet I remain humble" bullshit is so transparent.
I’d have pity for her if she had never had a day off in a year working in the hospital during a global pandemic...oh wait that’s me. She’s taking photos of her dog and her veg and her head, which must be very hard to do with how she tries to not get her hairline and also not get her neck in the photo. She’s here giving out about the lockdown in the countryside (wasn’t being out there alone in a field the whole point?!) and not once has she ever been grateful to the essential workers who literally have barely had a day off. *but she puts a star to indicate she’s grateful for the work. *and a star to indicate the irony of getting more paid jobs... I’m sorry that’s not ironic that’s literally her job.

Where could she have gone that she wishes she could call her dog to let her know she’ll be home soon? The grocery store or the dermatologist for a tweak of that filler job no doubt 👀

you know what I bet her engagement has skyrocketed since she called slurry silage 😂 getting called out on something is still engagement

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.