Joanne Larby #7 Her jawline plays hide and seek, cute corners make her and Madam weak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why do her videos have to be an inch away we all know what pancakes, strawberries, and eye shadow palettes look like.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Recap of last thread...
Joey made non-vegan cookies and Madam the vegan decreed they were the best cookies he'd ever had. Will you tell him or shall I?
Joanne and Adam had a super-romantic Valentine's day - nothing says romance like 3276 affiliate links.
She's not on a diet but she's magically lost weight, which was not her intention but check out those abs! Oh wait it's a pot belly. No, wait, that's a flat stomach! Ah, ok, not today.
Chinwatch reached fever pitch when Joanne developed a plum-sized lump at the bottom of her face. On closer inspection it transpired that it was in fact her chin, in its natural, unedited state. We were so used to it being shoved inside a poloneck we just didn't recognise it at first.
Now she's preparing for "hot girl summer". Yes, you read that right. Yes, it's a thing. No, she doesn't realise it's not for her. Anyway, photos of Joanne's photoshopped head superimposed onto Emily Ratajkowski's body in a bikini incoming.
What did I miss?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Recap of last thread...
Joey made non-vegan cookies and Madam the vegan decreed they were the best cookies he'd ever had. Will you tell him or shall I?
Joanne and Adam had a super-romantic Valentine's day - nothing says romance like 3276 affiliate links.
She's not on a diet but she's magically lost weight, which was not her intention but check out those abs! Oh wait it's a pot belly. No, wait, that's a flat stomach! Ah, ok, not today.
Chinwatch reached fever pitch when Joanne developed a plum-sized lump at the bottom of her face. On closer inspection it transpired that it was in fact her chin, in its natural, unedited state. We were so used to it being shoved inside a poloneck we just didn't recognise it at first.
Now she's preparing for "hot girl summer". Yes, you read that right. Yes, it's a thing. No, she doesn't realise it's not for her. Anyway, photos of Joanne's photoshopped head superimposed onto Emily Ratajkowski's body in a bikini incoming.
What did I miss?
Great job 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can't cope lol.....would love to know what she actually looks like??

I've been with my husband for nearly 27 years, married for 20 and I swear I don't think I've said "we" as much as Jojo does!!!!

"We" etc is that the "Royal We" lol....pure notions

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can't cope lol.....would love to know what she actually looks like??

I've been with my husband for nearly 27 years, married for 20 and I swear I don't think I've said "we" as much as Jojo does!!!!

"We" etc is that the "Royal We" lol....pure notions
I’m a newlywed and still feel in a honeymoon bubble and still wouldn’t be so publicly clingy. I find it just desperate

Reactions: 12
I’m a newlywed and still feel in a honeymoon bubble and still wouldn’t be so publicly clingy. I find it just desperate
Generally you only ever see insecure people go on like that, they don't feel confident or secure enough to speak as "I". With her it's like she's uncomfortable to refer to herself as an individual rather than as half a couple which is pretty pathetic, it's like she feels more important saying we rather than just I. Referencing she is part of a couple when there's totally no need to is nauseating, she said something along the lines of "we keep our veg on a veg rack". Not normal.

Reactions: 21
Generally you only ever see insecure people go on like that, they don't feel confident or secure enough to speak as "I". With her it's like she's uncomfortable to refer to herself as an individual rather than as half a couple which is pretty pathetic, it's like she feels more important saying we rather than just I. Referencing she is part of a couple when there's totally no need to is nauseating, she said something along the lines of "we keep our veg on a veg rack". Not normal.
Exactly this. She has no personality of her own. When she was with Paul she was a gym bunny, the dream was the loft apartment in London. Who can forget the we have a concierge bragging 🤮 she met Adam then & started eating grass, making her own wrapping paper & wanting to be a rural goddess. She has weaved such an intricate web of lies I’d say she doesn’t even know who she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Exactly this. She has no personality of her own. When she was with Paul she was a gym bunny, the dream was the loft apartment in London. Who can forget the we have a concierge bragging 🤮 she met Adam then & started eating grass, making her own wrapping paper & wanting to be a rural goddess. She has weaved such an intricate web of lies I’d say she doesn’t even know who she is.
She feels totally inadequate without a partner and needs to be in a "couple goals" relationship for validation. It's very obvious and she has true form in getting totally wrapped up in having a seemingly perfect relationship where whoever she is with has to constantly be making these grand gestures. "Adam gave me the gift of education saying I have an eye for interiors and have to persue this" 🤮🤮🤮. Why couldn't she just decide it herself (which is probably really what happened, the chancer she is wants to add to her list of careers , but had to make it appear as some big romantic fairytale)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She feels totally inadequate without a partner and needs to be in a "couple goals" relationship for validation. It's very obvious and she has true form in getting totally wrapped up in having a seemingly perfect relationship where whoever she is with has to constantly be making these grand gestures. "Adam gave me the gift of education saying I have an eye for interiors and have to persue this" 🤮🤮🤮. Why couldn't she just decide it herself (which is probably really what happened, the chancer she is wants to add to her list of careers , but had to make it appear as some big romantic fairytale)
It’s pathetic for a woman of her age to be as insecure as she is. I’ve never once thought of anyone as couple goals in a real way. I very much doubt he booked the groupon course for her either. It’s all smoke and mirrors with her. I don’t even believe she feels real emotions like love etc. She is so shallow it’s all about what things look like to strangers online.

Reactions: 13
I think she must come on here...

there hasn’t been a wardrobe “faff” since it was mentioned. She stopped doing photo shoots with her car (did she mention - she has a Merc). She stopped with the soul signs idea that wasn’t even her idea anyway. She’s showing her chin OUTSIDE her jumper now (still hiding her fingers mind you).

it’s easier to not care what people think until your job is literally to get “likes” ...or buy them to convince brands to $$$ you.

does she think she’s going to have a comeback? what’s she manifesting besides carrots and straw bags that she calls purses?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she must come on here...

there hasn’t been a wardrobe “faff” since it was mentioned. She stopped doing photo shoots with her car (did she mention - she has a Merc). She stopped with the soul signs idea that wasn’t even her idea anyway. She’s showing her chin OUTSIDE her jumper now (still hiding her fingers mind you).

it’s easier to not care what people think until your job is literally to get “likes” ...or buy them to convince brands to $$$ you.

does she think she’s going to have a comeback? what’s she manifesting besides carrots and straw bags that she calls purses?

I just really can't be influenced by someone I pity

Reactions: 11
WE do this...... WE do that ... WE watch this...... I've just imagined them morphed into a big lump with two heads and one eye each on the vomit green sofa watching a Documentary about Sappy Sex or whatever sapiosexy bullshite she was droning on about the other day

• Haha
Reactions: 23
WE do this...... WE do that ... WE watch this...... I've just imagined them morphed into a big lump with two heads and one eye each on the vomit green sofa watching a Documentary about Sappy Sex or whatever sapiosexy bullshite she was droning on about the other day
Brilliant! Don’t you know “we met at a rave” and they we’re having intellectual convos lol......ah here I was at a rave in London 30 years when I was 19 and there were no conversations no mind intellectual ones.....I was only worried about where the exit was since me and my friend were in some well dodge place.....ended up in some warehouse lol.....nothing fab about it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.