Joanne Larby #7 Her jawline plays hide and seek, cute corners make her and Madam weak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's an Indian fella that comments "dope" on her posts from time to time (including today) - never fails to make me smile!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I actually have the opposite problem from her. My husband always shouts at me because I never say we 😂 “my house” “my bed” “my wedding” 🙈 and we’ve been together for 20 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Perhaps the main guest bedroom?

how convenient that she had affiliates links all ready for every single question she was asked today in less than a one hour period. Who does she think she’s fooling 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I actually have the opposite problem from her. My husband always shouts at me because I never say we 😂 “my house” “my bed” “my wedding” 🙈 and we’ve been together for 20 years.
A friend of mine goes with one of the classics when talking to her husband about their child - when he's done something good he's "my son", but when he's not behaving it's "have you seen what YOUR son has done now?" 😂 (and of course, she swears blind that she doesn't even notice she's doing it!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are we expecting a heatwave? Where she going in her swimsuits 🙈
ive never met anyone who hangs their swimsuits. Is this a new decor trend? For this new corner of the submain guest hallway?

has she not realized she’s only become more pretentious while other instagrammers are being more real?! Lockdown revealing some true colours and hers are definitely not sage and tarragon.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s pathetic for a woman of her age to be as insecure as she is. I’ve never once thought of anyone as couple goals in a real way. I very much doubt he booked the groupon course for her either. It’s all smoke and mirrors with her. I don’t even believe she feels real emotions like love etc. She is so shallow it’s all about what things look like to strangers online.
I dont think its fair to say its pathetic. Im definitely not a fan and had it out with her on Instagram when the whole photoshoppping/depop debacle happened. But I am older than she is and am terribly insecure. Not in a must be in a couple way, though I am married, and nope I definitely don't use the royal we 😅 but I have always struggled with confidence issues. I agree its sad that she needs that couple validation but I can't agree that it is pathetic to be insecure at any age

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Brilliant! Don’t you know “we met at a rave” and they we’re having intellectual convos lol......ah here I was at a rave in London 30 years when I was 19 and there were no conversations no mind intellectual ones.....I was only worried about where the exit was since me and my friend were in some well dodge place.....ended up in some warehouse lol.....nothing fab about it!!!
I’ve definitely had plenty ‘meaning of life’ convos post rave when i’ve been full of bangers! (Long time ago!) but she is having them while at the rave, sorry in the VIP section of a rave! Raves have changed since I was at one.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I swam competitively all throughout my teens and early 20’s. At some points I had probably had 10/12 swimsuits on the go for training/competing. I never ONCE hung a swimsuit on a hanger. Not even to dry.
I honestly think she’s bored stupid. I can’t think of any other reason to hang al your togs on a hanger to display and photograph them.
If they belonged to someone who actually liked to swim they’d be hanging up rinsed and wrung out in a bathroom to dry ready for the next use.
Hi Joanne, maybe get into the wild swimming trend, get some use out of the tog wardrobe and it makes for decent content too if the Facebook groups I follow are anything to go by.

Reactions: 7
I swam competitively all throughout my teens and early 20’s. At some points I had probably had 10/12 swimsuits on the go for training/competing. I never ONCE hung a swimsuit on a hanger. Not even to dry.
I honestly think she’s bored stupid. I can’t think of any other reason to hang al your togs on a hanger to display and photograph them.
If they belonged to someone who actually liked to swim they’d be hanging up rinsed and wrung out in a bathroom to dry ready for the next use.
Hi Joanne, maybe get into the wild swimming trend, get some use out of the tog wardrobe and it makes for decent content too if the Facebook groups I follow are anything to go by.
She couldn't in case anyone photographed her out in the wild and she couldn't photoshop it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
her lips can barely move when she’s talking 😂 stiff lips larger by the day but of course she “hasn’t had fillers in years”

why not be honest about it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dont think its fair to say its pathetic. Im definitely not a fan and had it out with her on Instagram when the whole photoshoppping/depop debacle happened. But I am older than she is and am terribly insecure. Not in a must be in a couple way, though I am married, and nope I definitely don't use the royal we 😅 but I have always struggled with confidence issues. I agree its sad that she needs that couple validation but I can't agree that it is pathetic to be insecure at any age
I was referring to her ‘couple’ behaviour. To me that level of insecurity at her age she is pathetic. She has no identity of her own. She never learns a lesson no matter how many times things blow up in her face

Reactions: 14
It irrationally bothers me the way she says "shite". She even has to talk to her dog in a condescending obnoxious tone of voice!!!

Reactions: 12
It irrationally bothers me the way she says "shite". She even has to talk to her dog in a condescending obnoxious tone of voice!!!

Same! It's as if the word doesn't belong in her mouth or something and she just comes across as prissy then? I think it's because she tries too hard to be relateable but fails miserable everytime because she just can't seem to show her real self!

Reactions: 11
Same! It's as if the word doesn't belong in her mouth or something and she just comes across as prissy then? I think it's because she tries too hard to be relateable but fails miserable everytime because she just can't seem to show her real self!
She tries too hard to be a bit of craic but it just comes off as really rehearsed, robotic and thought out too much, saying stuff like I've nothing to say because you know, lockdown for the past year. Oh hilarious muffy. She's so uptight and is zero fun. Also, she's always completely out of breath from talking.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve definitely had plenty ‘meaning of life’ convos post rave when i’ve been full of bangers! (Long time ago!) but she is having them while at the rave, sorry in the VIP section of a rave! Raves have changed since I was at one.
Well the last one I went to about 5 years ago. There was definitely not any meaning of life convoys either. They're usually the kitchen at 4am conversations. Raves are loud well good ones are.

Reactions: 4
She tries too hard to be a bit of craic but it just comes off as really rehearsed, robotic and thought out too much, saying stuff like I've nothing to say because you know, lockdown for the past year. Oh hilarious muffy. She's so uptight and is zero fun. Also, she's always completely out of breath from talking.
The amount of times she has said, those who know me know how funny,quirky,weird I am etc...if you have to say it, you aint it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The amount of times she has said, those who know me know how funny,quirky,weird I am etc...if you have to say it, you aint it.
Yessssss it's like an ex friend I had who always said "I'm a really good person"....she actually wasn't at all

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.