Joanne Larby #7 Her jawline plays hide and seek, cute corners make her and Madam weak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she still making and not deleting the comments from her fake accounts? Like does she not realise this just makes her look completely cuckoo?

Reactions: 8
Omg!! I am actually worried for Joanne! As much as I dislike her this will have no positive outcome. Why is she so dishonest, sly, vindictive....the list is endless! She needs to leave social media for her own health! As for her fella...words fail me as to why he supports this kind of behaviour 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Under the Solicitors Act, 1954, its a criminal offence to impersonate a solicitor. This will be one I'll enjoy reporting. I encourage you all to do the same.

How do we go about that? Thanks

Reactions: 3
What ever happened to the TOSOP platform that was a rip off of Red Duchesses one? She never mentioned it again after it's initial launch.

Wonder did she receive an actual solicitors cease and desist letter from Red Duchess.

What a shitshow all to steal an idea that then was a flop.

Reactions: 12
I wouldn't report them tbh, let her continue to live in Cloud Cuckoo Land and dig a bigger hole for herself.

I'm unbelievably mortified for her.

Reactions: 6
I reported them impersonating someone I know because the options are limited. It's not me or a celebrity so the only other option is someone I know.
Thank you. I'm probably overthinking but if we have any chance of toppling her house of cards, I don't want to waste even one "report"!

Reactions: 4
Stupid question time: those of you who have reported Joanne's cheerleader accounts (Sarah and Laura), on what grounds did you report them? I can't decide which category fits best? Impersonation? In which case, who are they impersonating?
Just reported them as spam
I hope she does as well, imagine being that silly that you think it would never get out that you made up a fake solicitor 🙄
No solicitor sends an email! We should have clicked onto this before now!

Reactions: 7
She's probably doubly mortified at the fact it's bringing light back onto TOSOP which was another tit show that failed. 2 bird with one stone here today 😂

Her fella must be as bad as her. If she is this sly, sneaky, vindictive, false etc online, what is she like in real life?! She morphs into every fella she gets with too. No wonder she has absolutely zero friends. She wouldn't be sharing videos of people she hasn't spoken to in years to appear she has them if she actually did

Reactions: 14
I think Larby should contact a solicitor! She’s going to need some legal advice!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How do we go about that? Thanks
I have sent an email to the complaints email in the below article and asked who should be contacted about impersonating a solicitor? I think the Gardai need to be notified also. If a few others do the same they will take it seriously.

I've just found the genuine Chanel trainer boot yokes online and they're minging. Visible stitching etc just like Joanne's. I'd actually give her the benefit of the doubt on these: hideous but possibly genuine.
I can't see the "made in Italy" that should be on the sole but otherwise they're either genuine or an excellent replica/counterfeit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.