Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tessbess

How would they know to even find a Larby comment on another random persons page?? UNLESS *dun dun dun* (uncovers villain mask a la Scooby Doo) it was Larby all along!!
Seems like both insta accounts Sarah.hefxx and napeslaura91 are registered to the same email address miraculously they are the same length starting with l and ending in a 9. Not only that in common but both happen to be joannes no 1 fan and comment on her post within minutes at pretty much the same time as each other! The also seen the ❤❤❤ post on the ex xposes presenters rant! It really is a small world🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

dee_mc

VIP Member
Recap of last thread...
Joey made non-vegan cookies and Madam the vegan decreed they were the best cookies he'd ever had. Will you tell him or shall I?
Joanne and Adam had a super-romantic Valentine's day - nothing says romance like 3276 affiliate links.
She's not on a diet but she's magically lost weight, which was not her intention but check out those abs! Oh wait it's a pot belly. No, wait, that's a flat stomach! Ah, ok, not today.
Chinwatch reached fever pitch when Joanne developed a plum-sized lump at the bottom of her face. On closer inspection it transpired that it was in fact her chin, in its natural, unedited state. We were so used to it being shoved inside a poloneck we just didn't recognise it at first.
Now she's preparing for "hot girl summer". Yes, you read that right. Yes, it's a thing. No, she doesn't realise it's not for her. Anyway, photos of Joanne's photoshopped head superimposed onto Emily Ratajkowski's body in a bikini incoming.
What did I miss?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

manpyj89

Chatty Member
Remember she used to actually refer to herself as changing race when she gets a tan. Id say she'd only die if those updates happened to pop up some where. Can't remember if it was Snapchat or insta she used to say it. I remember her using that specific reference a few times and it never sat well with me. Freckles and a tan march...oh please 🙄
Nothing is ever lost from the internet.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

QueenTreen

This is a new low, and the two sock puppets up and at it commenting on the boots this morning, still within a minute and her replies within a minute. I suppose she figures if she stops immediately it would be too obvious she was caught out.

I had a little scroll back and it actually made me sad looking at her commenting on how hot and gorgeous she is. Imagine you post a picture, log in from your fake accounts, compliment yourself on how gorgeous you are then back onto the main account to reply to yourself with love hearts. And all of this on photos that are actually nothing like what you look like. All this for what? Money? Free deodorant and ready meals?

Would you not just get a job and buy your own deodorant and ready meals? What price your dignity Joanne? This is so humiliating.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Generally you only ever see insecure people go on like that, they don't feel confident or secure enough to speak as "I". With her it's like she's uncomfortable to refer to herself as an individual rather than as half a couple which is pretty pathetic, it's like she feels more important saying we rather than just I. Referencing she is part of a couple when there's totally no need to is nauseating, she said something along the lines of "we keep our veg on a veg rack". Not normal.
Exactly this. She has no personality of her own. When she was with Paul she was a gym bunny, the dream was the loft apartment in London. Who can forget the we have a concierge bragging 🤮 she met Adam then & started eating grass, making her own wrapping paper & wanting to be a rural goddess. She has weaved such an intricate web of lies I’d say she doesn’t even know who she is.

• Haha
Watching Joanne trying to be sexy is like walking in on your parents having sex 🤢
It gives me the chill when she's at all that slow moving pouting, the weird smirk and the creepy wink into the camera. It's all so weird, she's not in the slightest bit body positive, it's all just a complete shambles for an Instagram post. Most people are at home working, or out physically working in their job, or doing the school run or whatever. She's at home, in March, in Ireland, beating herself into a swims at least 3 sizes too small, trying to hold it all in and stand at an angle. Logging into her various other accounts to like this mess and then flat out sending herself questions and she has the answer and swipe up ready 5 seconds later all the while replying TKU lady❤ to every comment coming in telling her she is the hot spring girl. 🙄. It's insanity.

• Haha

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Considering she had no part to play in the renovation of the house, in picking out the the kitchen, the main furnishings, the floors, windows, doors, painting, literally nothing that can't be packed away into a box, I think it's outrageous she even has a home account. Open to correction here, but filling your house with knick knacks from Zara and H&M home does not make you an interior designer. It's a thinly veiled attempt at duping businesses and getting things for free. The bile coloured sofa, the garden furniture, the fire pit, the hinting at wanting a hot-tub. She's absolutely shameless. I've just bought an old cottage on a farm out the country that needs extensive work which myself and my partner will be doing mostly ourselves. I'm happy to pour every penny I have into it but it's infuriating seeing her mascarading as having restored the place from the ground up in order to rinse local businesses. She's a greedy entitled arsehole. I'm done now 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Geniegeen

I hate competitions that require you to to do 20 steps to enter just leave it at tag and like, this shit of follow , share on stories , run up your back garden 5 times , and touch your toes is too much for a bag of pixie toner

• Haha

dee_mc

VIP Member
Can we all just take a moment to admire Joey's gorge new hat in my avatar? It's not Kelly Green, it's actually dusty sage and it's perfect for Hot Girl St Patrick's Day

• Haha

lalakala

Chatty Member
LADS I had a potential COVID exposure at work today and had to come home so I was quite bored. For anyone curious how much Joey has spent on designer purchases (that she has shared on her page) I did a tally, in USD, using the designer websites for reference. Clearly we don't know if any of these are fake or not, but she tags the brand. I didn't even count any fast fashion brands, travel, gym gear, lingerie, etc... and the grand total on designer spending from 2013-2021 is below in a screenshot from the bottom of the spreadsheet. Thank god I didn't try to do the math myself, it would have taken ages. Can you fathom this amount of money??? You could buy a HOME. It's worse than Carrie Bradshaw. No wonder she had to sell her things on Depop.

(link attached for your perusal. And no, this is not my personal google account).

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

lalakala

Chatty Member
When I take my N95 mask or respirator off at the end of a 13 hour shift, and then see anti-vaccine propaganda, it both boils my blood and makes me sincerely scared for society. Everyone has a right to choose but those who choose not to vaccinate are putting themselves, their loved ones, their grannies, their nephew with an immune condition, etc...ie society at large, at risk. It’s one of the most selfish things you can do. I could go on about the children I’ve seen in the ICU from vaccine preventable diseases but then I’ll never stop.

she has a (tumbling) platform and could use it for good. Besides the one fundraiser/awareness for EB Ireland she’s never done anything for the greater good from her platform. Speaks volumes about who she is as a person really. Pippa organized a ball that raised thousands, Rosie raised thousands for a hospital after her son was in hospital, Lisa Jordan shares fundraisers sent in to her all the time. Jo is only watching her own back it would seem.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

BalKey1907

I think she is showing herself to be selfish, narcissistic and uneducated in her comments this evening. You cannot compare our country to the likes of New Zealand, Australia. We share a border with northern Ireland. How does she think this should have been managed? Did she want a return of hard borders between north and south so that she can get away on press trips and go out for dinner with Adam?? Also spreading rumours about vaccine rollout that she heard from a healthcare worker isn't helpful either because unless it was someone at the top of the chain it's nothing but hearsay and chinese whispers! She has no concept of her own privilege! NONE!! There is not one other influencer I follow who moans as much about covid as she does!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

NoseyMare90

Chatty Member
So she goes down and sets up her date night shoot...takes a LOT of pics...(none of her mind cos she needs to post them stat and doesnt have time for the fucking cartoon editing she gives herself) lashes the pics up then jumps on to all her other accounts to start liking and commenting on them and then back on to her own account to reply to bots and sock puppets!!!??? Holy fuck, no wonder she hasnt had a day off in a year! Her fakery is a full time job.

Him in his hoodie drinking pee infused daisy Prosecco, what an absolute twat

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

lalakala

Chatty Member
All of her past complaining posts about covid have been about travelling and nights at a rave or a bar. Not one thing about family.

says a lot about a person.

And the Jefferson quote 🙄 he wasn’t talking about your trip to Ibiza.

Bullshit that she buys his philosophy- he also said that men shouldn’t ask permission to bear arms. That’s the kind of freedom he’s talking about.
he also enslaved hundreds of African Americans, and his multiple rapes of Sally Hemings was denied until this century with DNA proof of his black ancestors.

first misogynistic Bukowski and now using pro-gun quotes about COVID. No wonder she’s hemorrhagic followers.

Last edited:
  • Heart

dee_mc

VIP Member
You know the whole "my Instagram is like my house" thing?
I was thinking this morning in the shower (am I the only one that does all my best thinking in the shower?) that Joanne's Instagram is more like a car.
What she's selling us is a 2021 Porsche coupè: sleek, expensive, impractical but a cut above. We signed up for Porsche coupè, but somewhere along the line it became clear that it wasn't what it seemed... Joanne owned up, to an extent, admitting that it wasn't a coupè after all, but still maintaining it's a Porsche. Many of her followers said OK, we all make mistakes, we'll stick with you. But over time, it became clear to some of us that it's not even a Porsche, its a battered but serviceable 1996 Volkswagen Jetta: nothing in the world wrong with it, and more suited to its surroundings, but still not what she says it is. And when we point out to her that she's lying and misrepresenting things, we're trolls and haters.
She forgets that we signed up for what she said she was selling, but then she sold us a feckin pup!
Anyway, something something no accountability, this probably sounded better in the shower!

• Haha
  • Heart

deewallace

I kid you not, under that anti-vax-vibe post idiot Aisling O Louglin put up the other day where Larby left a ❤❤❤ comment and where some fella left a smart remlark in response to Larby's heart comment, both those posters above (Sarah.hef and napes.laura) both liked Larby's comment and her response and one even defended her!!
How would they know to even find a Larby comment on another random persons page?? UNLESS *dun dun dun* (uncovers villain mask a la Scooby Doo) it was Larby all along!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30