Joanne Larby #5 Still photoshopping herself so thin & rigging it so her friends will win.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be looking for bedroom collabs!! 😬 talks some crap about doing up the bedrooms and the cost of it?! Seriously not living in the real world!

Reactions: 5
Sorry the “we are doing a revamp in the new year”, would you go and shite, she not living in the bloody place a year, it’s rented, she is a fool. Also the whole we are revamping , we are doing a table scale, everything is we , I have a friend who talks like this about herself and her partner and to be honest I always think she is trying to hard to prove how much they love each other and what a great relationship they have when in fact the opposite is true. Cos I can safely and happily say I do not discuss buying bed linen with my husband and consider it an investment. When we decided to buy a home together and keep our two houses as investment properties this was discussed but then again who am I to judge. I just wonder should they break up who gets the pillow cases and who gets the fitted sheet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can JoJo stop using lower case i - its driving me mad!!! She really is painful today. What price were the linen bed sheets??

Reactions: 10
Sorry the “we are doing a revamp in the new year”, would you go and shite, she not living in the bloody place a year, it’s rented, she is a fool. Also the whole we are revamping , we are doing a table scale, everything is we , I have a friend who talks like this about herself and her partner and to be honest I always think she is trying to hard to prove how much they love each other and what a great relationship they have when in fact the opposite is true. Cos I can safely and happily say I do not discuss buying bed linen with my husband and consider it an investment. When we decided to buy a home together and keep our two houses as investment properties this was discussed but then again who am I to judge. I just wonder should they break up who gets the pillow cases and who gets the fitted sheet 😂
She has little to he doing if she is planning a revamp 6 months after "decorating". Whose taste changes that quickly?! And the revamp will consist of her buying more cushions and blankets because she can't really decorate as it is a rental!

I genuinely feel so bad for her. I just imagine her rattling around the empty rooms taking pictures from different angles, waiting for the light to change to get a different perspective, changing her clothes, taking photos, doing "deep cleans" when there is no one around to dirty the place. It just seems so sad and empty, and the only way she thinks to fill it is by buying and advertising stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She has little to he doing if she is planning a revamp 6 months after "decorating". Whose taste changes that quickly?! And the revamp will consist of her buying more cushions and blankets because she can't really decorate as it is a rental!

I genuinely feel so bad for her. I just imagine her rattling around the empty rooms taking pictures from different angles, waiting for the light to change to get a different perspective, changing her clothes, taking photos, doing "deep cleans" when there is no one around to dirty the place. It just seems so sad and empty, and the only way she thinks to fill it is by buying and advertising stuff.
She goes through endless cycles of 'faffing', revamping, cleaning, clearing out. She's probably delighted when Storm drags in dirt and she has an excuse to get the hoover out. She has the most boring existance of anyone I have come across on IG.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Didn't she once say how she got an A in her English Leaving Cert? 😂
But she did actually use capital I and didn’t use the + symbol it just seemed to come out of nowhere, I’d say she copied someone else! 😬

Reactions: 3
Remember when she was posing in the small-looking bed when she was shilling Emma mattresses for Black Friday?
According to her stories today, that's a king size, and the wrinkly sheets cost €400 but they're great because you needn't iron them, and they're an investment.
I don't know what she's smoking but it must be strong stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Revamping a room that isn't even in use? She is completely unrelatable, who spends €400 on bed linen that ISN'T used to then 'revamp'?

I know some people love changing things up etc but duck, 400 euro bed sheets are staying in a gold chest in the cupboard until someone visits to actually use them!

queue the AF links for everything home in Jan

Blatantly obvious she replies to herself.

Also agreed Blondeminion14 dog drags in dirt = CONTENT. painful!

Reactions: 5
I hate the term "investment" for expensive designer stuff. It really is her justifying her nonsense purchases. She must have come into money somewhere. €400 is an obscene amount of money to spend on sheets. I know some wealthy people who would never spend that much on bedclothes! If you have that to throw away on SHEETS when you are renting a house, there must be some serious money in the bank.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.