Joanne Larby #5 Still photoshopping herself so thin & rigging it so her friends will win.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Adam has any knowledge of/gets any say in what “we” want 💁🏻‍♀️
Is she well in the head? At this rate she’ll be having it in one of her local fields, with storm officiating and it being just the three of them - oh and her dubarry boots 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Remember when she said after Paul she wasn’t gonna share her new relationship? That worked out well 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Also interesting that the recipe she created uses some American measurements..

Reactions: 3
God the paid partnerships are so random these days!! This Nigella impersonation takes the biscuit.... Literally!! She is a total and utter fraud.

Reactions: 9
She was creaming herself at being able to inadvertently tag BT’s like she’s working with them and not a random some British hot drinks brand 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also very handy she got asked about radio on the day she trials her new fake voiceover tones - must be keen to catch any work that is going

Take it he’s a billy bullshitter too cos butter aint vegan where I’m from

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

I love this girl's insta. Don't let JoJo's account fool you. She's been editing herself for yearsssssss

I love this girl's insta. Don't let JoJo's account fool you. She's been editing herself for yearsssssss
Oh my god, I'm taking all my photos with a wide angle lens from now on 😂

• Haha
Bath time for the car, ah stop! I’ve heard it all now! Just randomly showing her clothes, shoes.... that fireplace display for her stuff is awful!!! 🤢 The mat and the runners on top! Interior designer my ass!! 🙄🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.