Joanne Larby #5 Still photoshopping herself so thin & rigging it so her friends will win.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let the Muf discussion continue!

Our lovely Jojo has learned NOTHING from being outed by BU. She's still photoshopping the bejaysus out of herself, rabbits on about body inspo yet shaves about 4 dress sizes off herself in her pics. She's now rigging her competitions so her acquaintances win (I would have said friends but she doesn't have any!) Herself and Adam are living in isolation in West Cork. He's as bad as her.. enabling her behaviour and he's also her Management Agent!! We think she has fallen out with Brenda as there's been no obvious interaction between them now for months. So basically Muf is back. As big a scam artist as she ever was. Oh and yes she's still buying followers too. She's horrid popular in Asia. Would love to see some of them win her competitions 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Let the Muf discussion continue!

Our lovely Jojo has learned NOTHING from being outed by BU. She's still photoshopping the bejaysus out of herself, rabbits on about body inspo yet shaves about 4 dress sizes off herself in her pics. She's now rigging her competitions so her acquaintances win ( I would have said friends but she doesn't have any!) Herself and Adam are living in isolation in West Cork. He's as bad as her.. enabling her behaviour and he's also her Management Agent!! We think she has fallen out with Brenda as there's been no interaction between them now for months.
Hadn't noticed in all the madness that Brenda and her aren't interacting anymore. Say what you like about either of them but it's sad losing touch when we're already physically isolated. Hopefully they're still talking, just not so publicly?

Reactions: 2
Does it look to anyone else that she went on today’s little excursion by herself? And she’s now 14 and had written a&j on the sand in a heart...I can’t...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does it look to anyone else that she went on today’s little excursion by herself? And she’s now 14 and had written a&j on the sand in a heart...I can’t...
🤣🤪

I really hope not, some of the footage was filmed while driving.
The A&J in the sand, cringe that she posted it online

Reactions: 9
🤣🤪

I really hope not, some of the footage was filmed while driving.
The A&J in the sand, cringe that she posted it online
Screams of trying to prove something, posting sappy shite like that.
Fine when you're 16 and it's puppy love - cringe when you're in your mid-30s

Reactions: 16
She socially distanced inspected the seal. Last time I checked seals don’t carry Covid

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She socially distanced inspected the seal. Last time I checked seals don’t carry Covid
I actually laughed when I read that. And the fact that the main photo is a picture of her 🙄 I'd say she was secretly delighted to find the seal, this will be a solid three days of content for her.

• Haha
Hadn't noticed in all the madness that Brenda and her aren't interacting anymore. Say what you like about either of them but it's sad losing touch when we're already physically isolated. Hopefully they're still talking, just not so publicly?
Yeh agree it’s sad to think she has fallen out with family, I spotted a comment on Munster interiors, from breada asking where she could buy a copy of the magazine in Dublin. Kinda speaks volumes about the status of their relationship

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Looks like 2 normal people won the Catrice competition 🤓
Funny how the big ticket items won by pals

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Looks like 2 normal people won the Catrice competition 🤓
Funny how the big ticket items won by pals
And also she posted on her stories that the Catrice winners had been chosen, making a point of announcing it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but usually she doesn't post that in her stories. Making sure we all know the winners were announced 😆

Just came here to say I wouldnt be surprised if she hired that seal to play injured - she is only DELIGHTED with it. Its a distraction for her from the competition rigging and makes her look good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just came here to say I wouldnt be surprised if she hired that seal to play injured - she is only DELIGHTED with it. Its a distraction for her from the competition rigging and makes her look good.
Rescuing orphans couldn’t make her “look good” at this stage 😂 the seal is just trying to fix when she allowed storm to harass local cattle and her trespassing into fields with horses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeh agree it’s sad to think she has fallen out with family, I spotted a comment on Munster interiors, from breada asking where she could buy a copy of the magazine in Dublin. Kinda speaks volumes about the status of their relationship
Aww that is kind of sad. Makes me think JoJo doesn’t want the relationship with her mum because she has probably called her out millions of times on her lies etc. Probably wants her to seek professional help so Brenda has been blocked out now for speaking the truth.

Reactions: 4
Bored in the hospital I went deep sea creeping. All of her pathetic business pages are still active and following eachother only (bar the interior one for freebies of course) and none are following Brenda or being followed by her. Brendas hubby was rediagnosed with cancer a while back and while I think he’s in remission now (from joannes story during summer) they don’t need that toxicity around a healing man

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Bored in the hospital I went deep sea creeping. All of her pathetic business pages are still active and following eachother only (bar the interior one for freebies of course) and none are following Brenda or being followed by her. Brendas hubby was rediagnosed with cancer a while back and while I think he’s in remission now (from joannes story during summer) they don’t need that toxicity around a healing man
That makes it sadder... I'm sure her Mam would want to feel closer to all her family after that scare.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.