Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Puffin

VIP Member
Here's my take on Jojo....I have a lot to say about her so bare with me while I go on this mini rant 🙈

I started following her when she first started blogging.She was working in a creche and was a part time mua. I quite liked her fashion and make up looks at the time.....think a lot of French Connection bodycon dresses and burgundy lips . They were fashionable at the time, I promise 🥴

Fast forward a couple of years to when she was with Paul and was a complete gym bunny. It was around this time I started to find her content quite triggering . I had just being diagnosed with an auto immune disease and was on steroid medication, think inflated chipmunk and you can get the lewk I was rocking.🤣 I gained a bit of weight quite quickly and was struggling with it. I should also mention I had an eating disorder in my 20s and found her restricted eating and constant work out were not good for me or my mental health so I started watching her less and less .

I also found her flippant comments about Paul being abusive incredibly triggering. I was in a relationship that was incredibly emotional abusive part of the reason for afore mentioned ED and to have people like Joanne use it to gain sympathy was galling. Its hard enough to get people to believe the long term ramifications of such abuse without Muffy using it as a stick to beat Paul because she was bitter he dumped her😡

As for West Cork Jojo, I couldn't give a shite about her weight gain. I actually think she has a great figure when she embraces her natural shape as she is quite well proportioned. I think her downfall is her dire fashion sense and the fact she cannot dress her shape. She inadvertently makes herself look bigger than what she is by wearing these outfits.

The other things that annoy me is the choice of adjectives she uses to describe things ...from the oxblood jumper to the caramel coloured trousers, you are an instahun not a Dulux colour chart. The dull monotonous voice overs trying to make herself sound well educated and more intelligent than she is. People who use rich language and are intelligent, just are, and it is natural, but like everything else with her , its fake and forced.

Don't get me started on the flashing of designer gear. No one gives a shite. You can tell the difference between old money and noveau riche. People who have money don't need to show it off , just like people who are kind or content in their own lives don't need to constantly reassure others that they are these things.

That concludes my TED talk on Le Larbs thanks for listening 🙈🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Did the dog get her tippex and a highlighter for her birthday? Cool.
Who gets a birthday present from a dog? Where did the dog get the money from? Did he head down to Schull himself or did he send Adam to the shops for him? Are dogs allowed to shop for stationary during Level 5 restrictions? So many questions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Is she actually for real with the I don't like home workouts I much prefer the gym environment. Eh she hasn't been in the gym since 2016,shes trying to make out it's because of covid she hasn't been at the gym this year, she tried the same craic with her social life or lack of, guys really missing necking that glass of wine before the taxi arrives and the tipsy chat with the girls in the queue for the club and grabbing that chipper on the way home. Eh your social life and friendships ended when you fled to London after chatting for 2 weeks with some bloke you met on tinder. And she feels like this year has been all work and no play🤬🤬. Setting your table for invisible guests and wrapping empty boxes scandi style is not work. Nor is showing free ready meals work. How does she keep a straight face typing this shit

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Hi Guys, new tattler here.

I seen this thread and tbh l had forgotten all about this one went onto her insta for a gawk.

A few years back l worked in a well know 5 star hotel in the west.
Princess here went on the beg for a weekend stay in Peak time in the height of the summer, which the Hotel stupidly honored.
(I recall she didnt mention the hotel much, it was a fail for the hotel and gained nada by hosting her)

Anyhoo, she arrives like a big sulk into reception and you could nearly hear the gasps from the girls checking her in.
If ever "The greatest Catfish in History" needed an image in the encyclopedia.

Good to see time and maturity have changed her none.

That is all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Blue1989

VIP Member
Just wrap the fucking presents and shut up...... Christ sake. Imagine if we all fannyed around making things sound, more important then they are. "So this morning I made my daughter a hearty breakfast, it consisted of oats splashed with milk. I then squeezed the body of an orange, into a violet coloured juice cup" fuck off

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Scrk1994

Am I missing something here?

She orders "eco friendly" brown wrapping paper for her "eco friendly" gift wrapping theme, but had them delivered from mainland Europe..?

She is absolutely deranged.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Imagine having so much time on your hands that labelling obvious stuff feels necessary 🤣
Reminds me when I was doing the inter and leaving certs ( I'm old haha).... I'd spend all my time doing up fancy, highlighted study timetables to avoid ACTUALLY studying!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

NoseyMare90

Chatty Member
“The bike itself is a lot more expensive though, but you (peasants) dont need to get an expensive bike” can she hear herself? What an elitist snobby thing so say. Why does she make everything sound so unattainable and out of reach? Most of us have 2 steady full time incomes coming in and our own property you absolute prick. There is nothing in her life I aspire to yet she act like she is the person we all look up to. She is so utterly unlikeable.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Geniegeen

I just find her so hard to like, she tries so hard to seem better than everyone, “the local Chinese have us a bottle of wine to thank us for supporting them but we rarely get a Chinese” like can she actually hear herself

• Haha
Reactions: 34

DeliciousElla

I don’t think it matters how rich or otherwise you are, it’s ridiculous in your 30’s no less to be like oh look what my BOYFRIEND bought me .... I don’t even tell my friends or sisters what my HUSBAND gets me for Xmas, and would only share if someone commented on something like a necklace and asked where i got it. And you might mention he bought me this from a place I liked when we were in x city, not as usual jojo have to embellish it with oh a place WE ‘discovered’....coz she’s so exclusive.

As most people know though, if you have to constantly tell people about your relationship and all the presents he gets you and how happy you are and how amazing your life is....chances are it’s yourself you’re trying to convince.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

BalKey1907

The labels on the see through pencil cases .... If ever there was an example that the woman has too much time on her hands 🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
New thread title suggestion:
Interior Designer.. the notions are real.
Hundreds of pencils, she's such a big deal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She’ll have the “king size” sheets up on depop some day but when you buy them you realise they’re a single

• Haha

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
Larby expecting us to believe that she only shows us 20% of the press drops she is sent 🙄 If she was sent a bag of dog shit she would proudly display it hanging from a tree outside, draped in twinkly lights with a scattering of dried fruit, and be telling us about how luxurious this dog shit is...an investment piece. Don't even get me started on the bed sheets. She is a desperate woman in every sense of the word

Interesting to see she was in the family home in West Cork for Christmas last year. I wonder will Brenners travel this year?

Last edited:
  • Haha

DailyGlitter

It's very easy put on weight quickly on certain meds. I think people have been seeing her edit herself heavily for so long that it was actually probably a very gradual weight gain that wasn't easily copped because pics so photoshopped. She's still beautiful but she's obviously still battling her issues with her image. As someone who has suffered with disordered eating and illnesses that needed meds, I feel alot of empathy towards her. I've seen my weight go from tiny to way bigger in space of 16 months
Doesn't excuse her competition rigging nonsense, but maybe there is space to give her weight a break?

I disagree - as someone who had a severe eating disorder its people LIKE Joanne Larby who contribute to the image issues many people have. I am not saying she causes eating disorders but her portrayal of herself/her size contributes to that feeling of never feeling good enough for many people. Have you seen some of the images she put out there during her "gym" phase? - she looked phenomenal. But those images were completely unattainable as she was photoshopped to the hilt but she put it out there as reality. Vulnerable people get sucked in by that.

She was selling a total lie - sorry but fuck her & all bloggers/celebrities like her. I don't care what size she is I think she is a dishonest liar who has been shown up as a scammer and charlatan more than once. No sympathy for her.

Reactions: 31