Joanne Larby #5 Still photoshopping herself so thin & rigging it so her friends will win.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That makes it sadder... I'm sure her Mam would want to feel closer to all her family after that scare.
I’d agree only to what point do you just say enough is enough with the lies and the babying of a 30 odd year old woman? I feel bad for her mam

Reactions: 12
I’d agree only to what point do you just say enough is enough with the lies and the babying of a 30 odd year old woman? I feel bad for her mam
Ah yeah, I mean it's sad they might have got to that point where Brenda has given up trying to get through to her. You can only lead a horse to water or a guide a family member to therapy/mental help, but they have to want it for themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Saint Larry donating gym clothes size 8-16........yea ok pull the other one 😂 maybe that’s why she fell out with Brenda, robbed all her skinny clothes to donate in cork 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Today’s pictures have been photoshopped so much she’s given herself a massive underbite

Reactions: 10
Photo shopping galore today. 👌

Also, her latest post has 6 comments from genuine accounts, 11 comments for spam accounts ("DM to Collab") and 9 comments from the fakest account of all -Joannes. The ❤ replies to the spam accounts make me cringe.
Dying to increase her engagement. Failing miserably.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

Also, her latest post has 6 comments from genuine accounts, 11 comments for spam accounts ("DM to Collab") and 9 comments from the fakest account of all -Joannes. The ❤ replies to the spam accounts make me cringe.
Ozzy Osbourne's lookin well

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Replying to those accounts, that’s a new low. It screams desperation. Mortified for her.
She looks so manly and aggresive in this pic, its just off putting.

Reactions: 10
are people really that idiotic, someone posted, inspired to move to the country because of your content so excited, on her story box question thing. Give me a break, I’ll give her maybe a nice drive or trip but we are to believe content of dresses hanging from trees and “designer” handbags on rocks and endless pictures of a rented house have inspired people to up root house and home. If there was ever a question she answered herself this is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
are people really that idiotic, someone posted, inspired to move to the country because of your content so excited, on her story box question thing. Give me a break, I’ll give her maybe a nice drive or trip but we are to believe content of dresses hanging from trees and “designer” handbags on rocks and endless pictures of a rented house have inspired people to up root house and home. If there was ever a question she answered herself this is it.
You took the words right out of my mouth!
I veer wildly between being angry at Joanne for being such a blatant liar and feeling sorry for her because she's clearly, CLEARLY not well.
It makes me wonder what demons her partner is battling that he goes along with the whole charade.

Reactions: 14
The relationship is a situationship. Now we know he is her manager and has other influencers under his management. Most likely she brought some influencers to him, he looks after her website and she brings contacts. I refuse to believe they have rampant sex or any sex for that matter.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The relationship is a situationship. Now we know he is her manager and has other influencers under his management. Most likely she brought some influencers to him, he looks after her website and she brings contacts. I refuse to believe they have rampant sex or any sex for that matter.
I agree. Jojo has showed us that she is unable to sustain relationships. Boyfriends, friends and now it seems her own mother. This is very sad and probably stems from relationships she had/didn’t have as she as a child growing up. Her relationship with Paul and now Adam was/is very enmeshed. First it was the fitness and now it is the management. It makes it very hard for herself and Adam to part. If they do it will be very messy, however some ppl unconsciously seek out these type of relationships. She needs psychological help but she cannot see it. Nobody is perfect and we all have our personal family dynamics. Mixing “romantic” and professional relationships is not always healthy and with JoJo’s past record it will end in drama. They aren’t even going out that long?

Reactions: 11
E60FFFD0-3C3F-4627-9EBD-E9A0703708D5.jpeg

She must go straight onto her home and other accounts and go in to like all her new grid posts. Would you be arsed?

Also she 100% wrote all those answers to herself 🤣🤣 shes mentioned that on a fake message to herself before that someone was basically moving to cork because of how much she influenced them. I mean come on 🤣🤣 what person would actually write never mind do that?

She’s tried to hit all the demographs in her answers, someone living abroad, someone with kids, someone pregnant. So transparent. Joanne how come no one from all your Indonesian followers replied?

Hey JoJo when you read this - anyone who’s ever been pregnant knows you’re really pregnant for 40 weeks, not 33+5 as in your pretend answer to yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just looked at her story there, who would pay £86 for a random black beanie. I can buy one in penny’s for €1.50 😂😂 or even splash out on a collusion one from ASOS for £6

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just looked at her story there, who would pay £86 for a random black beanie. I can buy one in penny’s for €1.50 😂😂 or even splash out on a collusion one from ASOS for £6
And she has 2 of them 🤦‍♀️ Not a bit well

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.