Joanne Larby #4 wrong affiliate links while her body shrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its scarf season - all the better to hide your natural jawline and also your hands, three little chubby fingers poking out. I genuinely feel sad for her, she looks so deeply uncomfortable and contrived. There is nothing authentic about her despite what she claims...Spending her time replying love hearts to obvious bots/bought comments (DM us to collaborate) to increase engagement it’s just such a desperately sad way to spend your time. Why won’t she try and pursue a career in the real world? It’s obviously not working out for her and she’s not getting any younger. I wonder how she rationalises all the falling outs/ friends and family she has alienated, I guess they were all in the wrong in her head but seriously what’s the common denominator?
How sad must she feel about herself when she has to photoshop every picture she takes, knowing that she hates her image. It has to be so awkward meeting people knowing that they are shocked at how different you look. How does she do it. 99.9% of people would be mortified. Adam is worse not to pull her aside and let her know that she's making a show of herself. He has to be embarrassed.

And fyi those Mom jeans are hideous, a baggy crotch area doesn't suit anyone🤢🤢

Reactions: 14
The edited fingers, the middle section more bulgy.
The edited eyes, the brows looks cuts off and blurred
The edited 'sunken' cheekbones.
The edited lips/only one side has more pronounced cheekbones.

Her editing pictures constantly is scary.
No matter what brand she works with, I will stay well away from. She is fake in every way, I don't trust anything she says or any brand that afiliate with her.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
My bets is the reasons shes getting her knickers in a bunch over the damaging effects Covid restrictions are having on maternity experiences for women is because she’s planning the baba or is early pregnancy. This will in conjunction work to shut the Gay Adam story down. Brenda will be glad she’s so far away when Jojo pulls a Mongey and tries to ditch said baby on her while she pulls Adam from a lovers embrace in the george 😂

just editing to add I think the restrictions are a bleeping disgrace and they’ve effected two of my loved ones already, just seems cold she hasn’t been vocal on vulnerable people given her step dads history yet is jumping on the babymama wagon, queue the new content theme, SAVIOUR OF THE YUMMY MUMMIES
I said in the last thread - I think she is pregnant ! I 10000% think she is in early pregnancy

This absolutely read like it’s her own home, I would be fuming if I owned that house and she was claiming it as her own. Also, how dare she? Why is she so embarrassed to say it’s rented and why is she even being featured in a magazine when it’s a rented house?
Because Muffin likes everything to look like something it’s not .. between the photo shopping the fake bags etc .. so this is to make it look like she owns it ! Allll Fake

Reactions: 6
I said in the last thread - I think she is pregnant ! I 10000% think she is in early pregnancy

Because Muffin likes everything to look like something it’s not .. between the photo shopping the fake bags etc .. so this is to make it look like she owns it ! Allll Fake
Really don’t think so , sure she was on about her period last month.

Reactions: 8
The video on her stories of her face, filter slipping on the right hand side beside her ear... So bad like 🙈

Reactions: 8
Omg her latest pics on her story, she looks like she is stuck onto the background

Reactions: 4
The razor is actually amazing. I have one from a while before she posted about it. It has changed my Irish blotchy legged life 😅
I have dreadful bumps on my lanky white Irish cáilín legs! Do you recommend this? I'm sick forking out for the Venus blades!

The ‘glossy’ hair, Amy wonder with the filter on?!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
And she sitting directly in the sun..... course your gruaige is going to look glossy Muffy ye feckin' teaspoon!

• Haha
She’s doing a ‘giveaway’ of her leftover makeup nearly ever day now. Even with this she’s getting maybe 20-30 comments on a post which she then doubles with the love hearts. She pops the competition up on stories and specifies a theme relating to the post so it looks like organic engagement once the story is gone. Never any mention of a winner either. It’s so obvious what she’s doing, does she think people are stupid?

Reeks of desperation, she's to be pitied. Failed influencer, 30 comments per post says it all really.

She’s doing a ‘giveaway’ of her leftover makeup nearly ever day now. Even with this she’s getting maybe 20-30 comments on a post which she then doubles with the love hearts. She pops the competition up on stories and specifies a theme relating to the post so it looks like organic engagement once the story is gone. Never any mention of a winner either. It’s so obvious what she’s doing, does she think people are stupid?
She should be reported for giving away makeup products she has received, she obviously has opened them as there "Press Products".🙄🙄 totally unhygienic and now especially during Covid 19. What a twit

Reactions: 12
She honestly looks like a size 14 in that missing finger picture....why hasnt no one taken a sneaky picture of her when shes been seen in the wild? I'd love to know what she actually looks like

Ah lads the short clip of a closeup of her face today! Her cheek line is all blurry, ridiculously obvious 🙈

Reactions: 3
Serious question j
She honestly looks like a size 14 in that missing finger picture....why hasnt no one taken a sneaky picture of her when shes been seen in the wild? I'd love to know what she actually looks like
They probably don't realise it's her 😂

Does anyone else remember someone got a sneaky real life photo of her at a music festival with Adam? She was wearing a neon dress and a feather boa thing with sock boots in the pics. In her own pic she looked a size 14 but the real pic she was more like an 18. A few comments under her own pic said things like oh I saw you at the festival but didn't realise it was you 😂😂😳😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.