Joanne Larby #4 wrong affiliate links while her body shrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What tickled me most about the legs was the fancy bathroom was in the place they went to last weekend as the gifted stay .. so she brought along her free razors and got into a dry bath and got her hair free legs out and look not so much as a drop of water on her hands or legs or the razor ... sooooo contrived ! Imagine getting a free weekend away and spending it doing shite like that
Omg yes I was wondering where this was taken cos that most certainly wasn’t her bathroom !!

Reactions: 7
Thr Estrid razors are vegan friendly, "did you know most razor companies use animal products on their strips"

The Estrid vegan friendly razor would fit perfectly in the huge brown or black real leather, timeless weekend bag by Louis Copeland.

What gives 🤷‍♀️👀
There is nothing genuine about this woman.

Estrid also use real hair on their ads, so why is Joanne using feckin flowers on her legs!! Has she had lazer hair removal? Why is she advertising this razor that showcases real hair on real women but then she show super smooth (edited) legs on her ad?! With some flowers and petals thrown in. Just stop this nonsense!
The flowers ?! Like what the Fock ?

Reactions: 9
Yeah would love to know why her and Brenda aren’t talking anymore. She was basically up JoJo’s backside so must be something big for her to withdraw her undying love and support for her firstborn. As someone said maybe she doesn’t like Madam and Jojo has chosen her side. Sounds like something she’d do, throw anyone under a bus if they came between her and her latest hostage.

As someone said, why is she making a deal of the effects of Covid on maternity services (when many many services have been affected) as her talking point? She could be preggers but something tells me she’d want to lock a guy in by at least engagement if not marriage before she goes that route, considering her history with men.

Then again she also strikes me as someone desperate enough to pretend to be on the pill and have a happy ‘accident’ to try tie a guy to her. She’s so batshit crazy who knows what goes through her mind.

Reactions: 15
Oh my god
Just looked at Red Duchess “truth” highlight
My god jo jo is just a friendless, selfish, unqualified, uneducated, lazy witch

Any wonder her entire “business” is falling a part. Jojo do me a favour get out of my county you gowl

Reactions: 21
I watched the red duchess truth highlight today too. Such appalling behaviour from Joanne. It is obvious the red duchess is passionate and dedicated about her work. That tool Jojo used her. Well it back fired on poor Jojo as it didn’t really take off did it 🤣Jojo doesn’t seem to keep friends. Everything for her own personal gain. She jumps from one thing to another makeup, gym gear, mental health. I reckon some house/ interior design project will be next. She actually thinks she has good taste. It must be awful to live your life that way. Get a normal job Jojo this influencer game isn’t really working out for you.

Reactions: 14
I watched the red duchess truth highlight today too. Such appalling behaviour from Joanne. It is obvious the red duchess is passionate and dedicated about her work. That tool Jojo used her. Well it back fired on poor Jojo as it didn’t really take off did it 🤣Jojo doesn’t seem to keep friends. Everything for her own personal gain. She jumps from one thing to another makeup, gym gear, mental health. I reckon some house/ interior design project will be next. She actually thinks she has good taste. It must be awful to live your life that way. Get a normal job Jojo this influencer game isn’t really working out for you.
She just tries these professions, bearing in mind that she’s not even the slightest bit qualified to be even attempting any of them. First she was dishing out the health & fitness tripe, then the whole mental health thing and now interiors, her taste is tacky in everything!!!
I wouldnt let her decorate my dog house.
I know someone who works in mental health and she spent about 6 years in college to qualify I’m this area.
I was going to say she should go back to her make up roots, but the war she does her make up these days she resembles the joker!!
Maybe she should get a job in photo editing.

Reactions: 9
I am weak 😭🤣I wouldn’t let her near my dog house either. Yes she would do brilliantly as photo editor. Well whatever her next venture will be she will have the beard roped in to help her. I think it is all a distraction from dealing with her personal issues. She is only fooling herself.

Reactions: 5
Wonder did she demand to move into Brenda’s house in Cork & when that didn’t happen Brenda was cast aside like everyone else

Reactions: 6
This absolutely read like it’s her own home, I would be fuming if I owned that house and she was claiming it as her own. Also, how dare she? Why is she so embarrassed to say it’s rented and why is she even being featured in a magazine when it’s a rented house?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
My bets is the reasons shes getting her knickers in a bunch over the damaging effects Covid restrictions are having on maternity experiences for women is because she’s planning the baba or is early pregnancy. This will in conjunction work to shut the Gay Adam story down. Brenda will be glad she’s so far away when Jojo pulls a Mongey and tries to ditch said baby on her while she pulls Adam from a lovers embrace in the george 😂

just editing to add I think the restrictions are a bleeping disgrace and they’ve effected two of my loved ones already, just seems cold she hasn’t been vocal on vulnerable people given her step dads history yet is jumping on the babymama wagon, queue the new content theme, SAVIOUR OF THE YUMMY MUMMIES
I missed this!!! What did she say?

This absolutely read like it’s her own home, I would be fuming if I owned that house and she was claiming it as her own. Also, how dare she? Why is she so embarrassed to say it’s rented and why is she even being featured in a magazine when it’s a rented house?
The leg in that photo!

Reactions: 4
Wonder did she demand to move into Brenda’s house in Cork & when that didn’t happen Brenda was cast aside like everyone else
I don’t believe the house in cork is brendas , it’s Joanne’s stepdads family. Also Brenda has been down there a lot over summer after the last lockdown and not a mention of her.

also she never mentions her brother either (brendas son not her dads son)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Thr Estrid razors are vegan friendly, "did you know most razor companies use animal products on their strips"

The Estrid vegan friendly razor would fit perfectly in the huge brown or black real leather, timeless weekend bag by Louis Copeland.

What gives 🤷‍♀️👀
There is nothing genuine about this woman.

Estrid also use real hair on their ads, so why is Joanne using feckin flowers on her legs!! Has she had lazer hair removal? Why is she advertising this razor that showcases real hair on real women but then she show super smooth (edited) legs on her ad?! With some flowers and petals thrown in. Just stop this nonsense!
The razor is actually amazing. I have one from a while before she posted about it. It has changed my Irish blotchy legged life 😅

Reactions: 6
The filters are beyond a joke at this point. What is the actual point of an “influencer” who shows everything tinted to the point that the colours are unrecognisable.

Also when she’s trying to talk about her hair, I still can’t see past that atrocious lip filler. She looks like the joker. The biggest favour she could do herself would be to get the filler dissolved.

Reactions: 12
The filters are beyond a joke at this point. What is the actual point of an “influencer” who shows everything tinted to the point that the colours are unrecognisable.

Also when she’s trying to talk about her hair, I still can’t see past that atrocious lip filler. She looks like the joker. The biggest favour she could do herself would be to get the filler dissolved.
she mentioned something a while back about filler going wrong and not wanting to put more chemicals into her body so she’s waiting for them to dissolve naturally. I feel like they’re getting bigger since that. She just oozes dishonesty. She’s the type of person that would tell you they’re drinking club orange while holding a can of Coke. She can’t help it. It’s her default.

Reactions: 14
I used to get lip fillers done. The longest I ever got out of them was about 9 months. Most people get about 6 months. But even though she's not getting hers topped up, they keep getting bigger and bigger? Riiiiiight. 🙄👍

Reactions: 12
Its scarf season - all the better to hide your natural jawline and also your hands, three little chubby fingers poking out. I genuinely feel sad for her, she looks so deeply uncomfortable and contrived. There is nothing authentic about her despite what she claims...Spending her time replying love hearts to obvious bots/bought comments (DM us to collaborate) to increase engagement it’s just such a desperately sad way to spend your time. Why won’t she try and pursue a career in the real world? It’s obviously not working out for her and she’s not getting any younger. I wonder how she rationalises all the falling outs/ friends and family she has alienated, I guess they were all in the wrong in her head but seriously what’s the common denominator?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.