Joanne Larby #3 Don’t stop make believing, hold onto that fake feeling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I didn't really put effort into my symmer style this year' ....first time she has ever told the truth

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Such a crazy difference in her face from the new picture on the grid and her face in the video. Could well be two different people. 🤦🏾‍♀️ Also her lips in the video are mental.. definitely recently done

Reactions: 4
Such a crazy difference in her face from the new picture on the grid and her face in the video. Could well be two different people. 🤦🏾‍♀️ Also her lips in the video are mental.. definitely recently done
A Photoshopping filter on in the video the whole way through too to make her appear slimmer. The hands are a giveaway every time

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agree, her lips look massively uncomfortable. She’s far from the only one with filler, but she’s taken them too far, as seems typical.
I’m not at all against “tweakments” but you need to know when to pull back. If you just keep asking for more product to be pumped into your face, you’re going to look distorted. Less is more.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone sending her a message saying she has sausage fingers 😵 then above the same person had sent her a comment complimenting her 😂

Reactions: 5
The fingers are a giveaway everytime, Like a pack of Denny’s! 😅 Don’t try and pretend you’ve ‘always had chubby fingers’ muffy, there’s no way your fingers were that size when you were a “size 10” 🙄 I love how she tried to hide her fingers as much as possible in the video with the text box too 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agree, her lips look massively uncomfortable. She’s far from the only one with filler, but she’s taken them too far, as seems typical.
I’m not at all against “tweakments” but you need to know when to pull back. If you just keep asking for more product to be pumped into your face, you’re going to look distorted. Less is more.
Her face and neck both look very lumpy. If you paused the domanatrix video she put up the other day you could see all these lumps in her neck. Is that filler? Her lips look very painful. Just watching her mouth move makes me squirm

Reactions: 3
Perhaps the video filter makes the lips seem more full than they are ? I can see the blur on the cheeks in all those videos.

I am so shocked she shared the profile of that girl . I think that girl a while ago complimented her and today said “ sausage fingers “ I feel so bad that she shared that girls full profile . She also on her “ make up run down “ didn’t mention the FALSE EYELASHES she is wearing ! Or did I miss that ? She is clearly wearing eye lashes. She has a chubby face as a size 18 person would nothing wrong with that but stoop then popping up a highly filtered grid photo ! Also the fingers Muffy .. to really make us believe you are a 10 maybe start on those finger weights !

I am so shocked she shared the profile of that girl . I think that girl a while ago complimented her and today said “ sausage fingers “ I feel so bad that she shared that girls full profile . She also on her “ make up run down “ didn’t mention the FALSE EYELASHES she is wearing ! Or did I miss that ? She is clearly wearing eye lashes. She has a chubby face as a size 18 person would nothing wrong with that but stoop then popping up a highly filtered grid photo ! Also the fingers Muffy .. to really make us believe you are a 10 maybe start on those finger weights !
She mentioned the lashes alright...So Sues...Katie lashes or something.

Reactions: 2
She has the makeup on to impress Adam's friends, she must be so conscious that they will see that she's really not like online pics. Got to be awkward 😣

Reactions: 6
I'm at the stage with Joanne where I just feel sorry for her. No problem with a bit of sucking in and posing for a photo, but this is....just really sad. And she's using a video filter, scared to move too much in case it glitches?
I think it must be a video filter, her finger looks very distorted by it. I don't think it is chubby fingers, but the effect of the filter or something?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I just searched that girls profile out of pure curiosity and it says theres no profiles by that name....she was probably getting mad abuse over the sausage finger comment and had to change her name 😬

Reactions: 3
Her fingers don’t look like sausage fingers in her old makeup brand promo pics

Anyone else think that kind of thick black eyeliner and flick crap she does is horrible? It’s very dated in my opinion and just too harsh and fake looking.

Reactions: 15
Anyone else think that kind of thick black eyeliner and flick crap she does is horrible? It’s very dated in my opinion and just too harsh and fake looking.
Yeah I'm not a fan, especially with the eyebrows and the eyeshadow, it's all too much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.