Joanne Larby #3 Don’t stop make believing, hold onto that fake feeling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lip fillers have been redone recently ! Beyond a shadow of a doubt . Stop showing me your giant hoof Muffy I don’t come on to look at your feet - in various crap looking boots 🙄
Reminds me of RHOBH when Lisa Vanderpump called Adrienne’s shoes the Maloof Hoof 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What in name is Jesus is she doing wearing those frilly socks? I’d be mortified if I was out with her wearing those.. they are reserved for communions and teens under the age of 15.. get an actually grip..

After I posted this I saw a comment under the picture 😂😂😂😂🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The boots have this big square yoke on the side that looks like an ankle tag.

In all the variations of muffy, this is probably the most bizarre as it's the least true to herself - earthy wellness pseudo vegan meets her desire to vulgarly flash labels and handbags.

What in name is Jesus is she doing wearing those frilly socks? I’d be mortified if I was out with her wearing those.. they are reserved for communions and teens under the age of 15.. get an actually grip..

After I posted this I saw a comment under the picture 😂😂😂😂🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️
Christ.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So she's here for the mom sneakers and socks trend....I thought she doesn't follow trends? She is the least imaginative and most unstylish blagger out there. Having fallen so far from grace you would wonder why she continues to post this kind of thing, but then you remember that it's Joanne Larby, whose ego knows no shame. At least when she was pretending to be a size 10 she dressed better.

Reactions: 11
So a few days ago she was a Lidl version of a dominatrix and today she's.......making her communion? 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Exactly, that’s what I said in the previous thread, she claims she doesn’t follow any trends but clearly does!!! The socks are not a good look! Like from them to the Prada boots! Total mismatch 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
So she’s after posting she got a W34 L32 in the mom jeans.. get a grip Jojo. You’re very tall and had then rolled up so don’t for a second believe it was a 32.. and the W34 corresponds to a 16, not a curvy 16 😂🤦🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Most mom jeans are smaller in the waist and have little or no stretch so find it hard to believe she’s in that size, having said that I think she looks really well In that outfit.

I'm going to be ate for this but I actually like those socks in a different setting. A grungey look with low ankle docs is super cute but not how shes wearing them unfortunately

She was extremely busy today asking herself shite and stupid Questions in her question box .... “ what’s your favourite quote “ GIVE ME STRENGTH .. who in actual real life would ask that ?! Muffy ... make the fake questions believable ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Most mom jeans are smaller in the waist and have little or no stretch so find it hard to believe she’s in that size, having said that I think she looks really well In that outfit.
I agree she does look well. The best outfit she’s had on in a loooong time. She then ruins that by outright lying about the size as usual..

I'm going to be ate for this but I actually like those socks in a different setting. A grungey look with low ankle docs is super cute but not how shes wearing them unfortunately
I think these socks have a time and place and Jojo does not/can not pull them off

Reactions: 4
I agree, love that look but it’s more for late teens early 20’s. The part timers I work with who would be in 6th year rock it all the time.

Reactions: 7
Oh lads the questions she asked herself today 🤪🤦🏻‍♀️ I really did need a pick me up after a tit day and my did JoJo deliver.
I just don’t believe what I’m reading sometimes. THOUSANDS swiped up on the mom jeans??? REALLY??
Ye were only talking about Christmas the other day and then BAM someone happens to ask you a question about it? and don’t get me even started on her fashion talk and autumn look drivel she was going on about. I just despair at what she’ll come out with next.

Reactions: 8
I can't really describe it properly, but had a look at her "Q&A" there - her answers to her made up questions come across so insincere or something? Like the "oh my, the C word" - who speaks like that? It's like she's trying to come across relatable and engaging, but ends up sounding like a robot? She has to be putting on a fake personality as well as a fake physique, the way she speaks and communicates comes across so false

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.