Joanne Larby #18 Owns ALL the land and cried at water, is she Bull McCabe's long lost daughter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feckin meadow's. This isn't Ann of green gables Jojo! No on says meadow's ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those Hermes Chypre sandles can't be legit. They are sold out everywhere and very difficult to get your hands on. Lorna Luxe even spike recently about how difficult they are to buy. If Lorna can't get her hands on them then Larby certainly can't. Dose.

Those Hermes Chypre sandles can't be legit. They are sold out everywhere and very difficult to get your hands on. Lorna Luxe even spike recently about how difficult they are to buy. If Lorna can't get her hands on them then Larby certainly can't. Dose.
They look like something you'd have seen on the front rack outside Tyler's years ago. Cheap, ugly, uncomfortable plastic tit.
Wasn't her last pair a mens style and she was linking the women's style for her "followers"?

They look like something you'd have seen on the front rack outside Tyler's years ago. Cheap, ugly, uncomfortable plastic tit.
Wasn't her last pair a mens style and she was linking the women's style for her "followers"?
Don’t be silly, they’re widely available at the bottom of every priest’s Summer wardrobe! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it’s the same ones she’s had them for years like he either “designer” tit she just keeps re af linking them.
Dose.

Reactions: 2
So I brought up about them never going anywhere and boom content up about where to go on family holiday! Sad sad woman. And those shoes are bleeping ugly. Maybe if she stopped buying god awful outfits, shoes and bags, she could afford to go away!

Reactions: 2
I have a feeling she might be pregnant again. I thought it a couple of weeks ago and then Adam was holding a pint and a glass of water. Maybe she’s just driving and I’m reading too much in to it 🤣

Reactions: 1
I have a feeling she might be pregnant again. I thought it a couple of weeks ago and then Adam was holding a pint and a glass of water. Maybe she’s just driving and I’m reading too much in to it 🤣
It's not like she has nothing else to be at I suppose

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.