Joanne Larby #18 Owns ALL the land and cried at water, is she Bull McCabe's long lost daughter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah Jaysus 🥴 back to the labelling….. 🤯
Labelling biscuits?! 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What bugs me about the labels is the TEA and then bags under it. Like just label it TEA. Does she have another one that has TEA and then loose underneath?

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20221110-231541_Gallery.jpg

It's not very clear soz but here's Jojo talking about being mixed race! I'm disgusted as I have lovely people in my life who are mixed race and this just makes me angry with Jojo trying to presend she's mixed race!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope she knows that donkeys do not have waterproof coats in the same way horses do, and rugs them / provides them with good shelter.
What has she donkeys for?
Please Jesus she's not going to try to ride the poor fuckers?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Joanne: “we’re trying to save money by using this washing liquid” (insert affiliate link without telling anyone it’s an ad)
Also Joanne: here’s some new donkeys, new dishes, new cutlery (or at least links for her to make $ by clicks)

Reactions: 11
Joanne: “we’re trying to save money by using this washing liquid” (insert affiliate link without telling anyone it’s an ad)
Also Joanne: here’s some new donkeys, new dishes, new cutlery (or at least links for her to make $ by clicks)
Any opportunity to put up an AF. TeaSpill called her out on this recently 👍

Reactions: 3
Just looking at some of her posts … “the paddocks, the forest, LAND, the river … it’s been an exciting week at the house” ….

You’d swear it was Downton Abbey the way she’s going on🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jesus her hands are massive! If the influencing and extreme Photoshop work ever dries up she'd make a fortune as a bricklayer

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.