Joanne Larby #18 Owns ALL the land and cried at water, is she Bull McCabe's long lost daughter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her injector is seriously doing her a disservice. Her face is so paralyzed I couldn’t watch. That combined with whatever filter she uses - it’s so dystopian to look at. Super creepy. I suppose if she’s happy with her face that’s all that matters (but it’s screaming unsatisfied if you’re asking for that much Botox, filled, enough makeup to make a cake, and use a filter on top of it all)

Reactions: 7
She looked so uncomfortable in that video. Jumper pulled right down at the front to hide her belly, legs akimbo so her thighs look smaller. That bottom lip looks fit to burst too.

Reactions: 6
Advertising dog food in a shed! How the ‘mighty’ have fallen
---
View attachment 2160012I suppose she is lucky to be working at all with these stats
Send this to the dog food company please 🙏 I had a fight with them before Christmas for using her and they said it was due to her large following interaction and I’d say she’s expensive the fat cow
They are trying to grow their business but would they not use someone like Rosanna Davidson or someone know who works for a charity like even so su she donated 10k to dog welfare?! And had a rescue not a hyper designer breed
---
She looked so uncomfortable in that video. Jumper pulled right down at the front to hide her belly, legs akimbo so her thighs look smaller. That bottom lip looks fit to burst too.
With filter slimming on ! God knows what the real beast looks like

Reactions: 2
What’s this tripe in her stories about being privileged not to have to rely on childcare?! It sounds like she needs it if in the same breath she’s also saying there’s no family nearby or support network. I mean, what?!?! 🤯

Reactions: 8
What’s this tripe in her stories about being privileged not to have to rely on childcare?! It sounds like she needs it if in the same breath she’s also saying there’s no family nearby or support network. I mean, what?!?! 🤯
Has she fallen out with mad Brenda ? No mention of the stepdad or brother. The bleeping blinds posts are painful with her gasping for breath and salivating at the mouth. At one point she ducked back in spit. She’s like those aliens from the Simpsons now. When she opens her mouth her body must just expect food and start salivating

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Possible thread title?

Havent you heard she's a Mum? Still shaving inches off her tum. Owns some land, still so bland.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck me, she’s so beige and so boring. It’s the same tit on a loop. She has nothing new or interesting to offer.

Reactions: 8
Omg her selfies today 🫠🫠🫠 she doesn’t take them anymore as she’s the size of west Cork
Is River walking yet as I haven’t heard her boast about that? Surely being fuelled by her glorious udder milk he’d be more advanced

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg her selfies today 🫠🫠🫠 she doesn’t take them anymore as she’s the size of west Cork
Is River walking yet as I haven’t heard her boast about that? Surely being fuelled by her glorious udder milk he’d be more advanced
No still not walking but he climbs! A biiig point made about it the other day.

Reactions: 5
No, he can't walk yet but apparently he can talk! 🤣 He has 30 words in his vocab but can't say any of them properly. The woman is nuts!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No, he can't walk yet but apparently he can talk! 🤣 He has 30 words in his vocab but can't say any of them properly. The woman is nuts!
To be fair, a child’s vocab when they’re learning to talk includes things like animal sounds, exclamations and word approximations, but 30 words doesn’t seem realistic when your kid is 14 months old 🙄

Reactions: 1
To be fair, a child’s vocab when they’re learning to talk includes things like animal sounds, exclamations and word approximations, but 30 words doesn’t seem realistic when your kid is 14 months old 🙄
I have 3 children, I'm well aware of what their vocab should be and at what stages, I was indirectly quoting Joanne when she said that the child can speak 30 words but he can't say them correctly. So in other words, the child doesn't have 30 words, he has sounds that mimic the word. Two very different things but of course Joanne was trying to justify to herself why the child isn't walking yet BUT he can say 30 words.

The poor child can't be just left alone to develop at his own pace without his mother trying to make out that he's streets ahead in other aspects of development when he's not. As I have already mentioned, the women is nuts.

Reactions: 14
And walking isn't the be all and end all you know.
I mean it would be if he could do it but he can't so it's not.
Ah yeah totally it’s just I hadn’t watched her in a few weeks and she made a massive deal about him sitting up by himself so I figured if he was walked she’d be mentioning it and filming the poor thing.
---
I have 3 children, I'm well aware of what their vocab should be and at what stages, I was indirectly quoting Joanne when she said that the child can speak 30 words but he can't say them correctly. So in other words, the child doesn't have 30 words, he has sounds that mimic the word. Two very different things but of course Joanne was trying to justify to herself why the child isn't walking yet BUT he can say 30 words.

The poor child can't be just left alone to develop at his own pace without his mother trying to make out that he's streets ahead in other aspects of development when he's not. As I have already mentioned, the women is nuts.
Yeah I’ve 3 all did everything at different times they youngest faster as he’s just copying the bigger ones more so I don’t go by timelines as it does even out. He couldn’t have 30 words that’s ridiculous

Reactions: 1
Ah yeah totally it’s just I hadn’t watched her in a few weeks and she made a massive deal about him sitting up by himself so I figured if he was walked she’d be mentioning it and filming the poor thing.
---

Yeah I’ve 3 all did everything at different times they youngest faster as he’s just copying the bigger ones more so I don’t go by timelines as it does even out. He couldn’t have 30 words that’s ridiculous
Just to clarify, my "walking isn't the be all and end all you know" was a pisstake of Joanne and her overly defensive way of going on. She's a dose... but I suppose at least she's consistent!

Reactions: 6
Just to clarify, my "walking isn't the be all and end all you know" was a pisstake of Joanne and her overly defensive way of going on. She's a dose... but I suppose at least she's consistent!
Lol I was afraid I’d upset someone coz sometimes people take that really personally that’s why I clarified lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Yeah, I was agreeing with you 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.