Joanne Larby #19 What a sad little life, Joanne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, what an honor 🥰

Thanks to Come Dine With Me for the inspiration and Joanne for being insufferable

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She doesn’t live in a country cottage and those flowers are found in ditches all over the country 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is that actual footage of Jojo in the wild? Oh no. Just the donkeys. Easy mistake to make.

I’m laughing at her casually showing us the vids of River “walking”. We get it, Joanne, he’s mobile now. Presumably reciting Shakespeare while he wanders the vast estate.

Attachments

• Haha
Maybe she'll give the turkey baster a bit of a rinse and try again for a second baba!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Joanne you were boring when you were a Turkey burger chef and you’re boring now. Give over.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wtf is she rambling on about?! She has always been bloody boring. Reaming off all the past things she has done like they're some sort of awards or achievements. She's just embarrassed that her media footprint is all about her being a pathological, narcissistic, manipulative, lying fraud who people saw through! People only followed to see what car crash was coming next. She had the entertainment factor because she was so bad at being an influencer. Tripped herself up over and over with the lies she spewed.

It must be horrible to type your name into Google and see every lie you've told, every photoshopped photo pop up in front of you and with proof! 😂 There's no point in trying to play the victim now Jo Jo... You've nobody else to blame but yourself.

• Heart
Comes on to talk about how different she is on social media “I used to come on for the chats, I used to do hauls, I used to work with brands”… I’m sorry, how is she different? She does all of these things but her “hauls” are still sunglasses and bags, and now also baby clothes and dog food.
she’s so humble calling herself “exciting to follow” in those days. Yikes.
and saying that’s she’s pulling back on over sharing her personal relationships - yet her son and pics of every body part have been plastered ALL over her socials.
And finally her “sports analogy” for breastfeeding is completely incorrect. If you have an injury or difficult time, you are absolutely going to change your training or change your sport/approach (source: injured my knee and now cycle instead of run). In her attempt to share about BF, she simply appears to be using it as a way to stay relevant.

Reactions: 17
What kind of shite is she talking at all? She still massively over shares her relationship and that child. I’ve seen more of her tit since he was born than I have my own. He has ZERO privacy. She has to pretend she doesn’t want to engage like she used to because she’s dead in the water in terms of Irish influencing. She has been for years & years. All her lies and bullshit caught up to her & anything she was called out for was backed up with facts. Joanne you are a toxic nutcase. Get help. #bigfishsmallpond

• Heart
#bigfishsmallpond

That statement will forever haunt her because as soon as she uttered those words, everything went tits up. She then had to crawl back with her tail between her legs! She thought she was tit hot and she was taken down like a lead balloon! 😂 I remember her saying it and thinking her cocky ego will come back to bite her.

• Haha
That statement will forever haunt her because as soon as she uttered those words, everything went tits up. She then had to crawl back with her tail between her legs! She thought she was tit hot and she was taken down like a lead balloon! 😂 I remember her saying it and thinking her cocky ego will come back to bite her.
I’ll never forget her saying it 😂😂😂😂😂 big fish in a small pond who moved to a box room in a house share & never even ventured to the kitchen 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I remember this too. She certainly sealed her fate that day. I can't believe she's had the balls to keep her page active though. I'd be mortified that so many people witnessed the downfall.
---
What kind of shite is she talking at all? She still massively over shares her relationship and that child. I’ve seen more of her tit since he was born than I have my own. He has ZERO privacy. She has to pretend she doesn’t want to engage like she used to because she’s dead in the water in terms of Irish influencing. She has been for years & years. All her lies and bullshit caught up to her & anything she was called out for was backed up with facts. Joanne you are a toxic nutcase. Get help. #bigfishsmallpond
It sounds to me like she's trying to justify her small existence by implying that she is so much happier now without all these things. The reality is that she very publicly destroyed her own career with her deceit, lies and ego and everybody saw it happen. All her peers, all the brands she used to work with, they all saw it play out and now nobody will touch her. She's a pariah.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yep remember the post she said it in like it was yesterday 🤣

Reactions: 3
she is just relentless and not in an admirable way. anyone else would have died of embarrassment at the absolute tit show she created but she has no shame still insisting her "career" has gone exactly how she wanted. all she ever wanted was to find love and have a family and live in the countryside and nature and organically her content has changed. nothing to do with the fact that brands dropped her and Irish influencers distanced themselves from her because of her behaviour. she thought she was the bomb back in the day living in Dublin heading to the gym in her electric blue leggings and her neon underwear selfies and she would still be at it if BU didn't call her out over and over with receipts. she's living down there in West cork like a hermet going around recording ditches and path ways and farm gates. just "spent hours talking to my neighbour" eh I doubt it. oh what a dilemma we don't know what to do with our 10acres of land" she's so pretentious. and again this weekend she's entertaining having "family and friends over" another fib in her little world, won't be a trace of said get together because ya know, she isn't into over sharing anymore. very bizarre set up altogether no matter how much she protests it's blissfully happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Least the little fella will have someone small to play with now, probably never seen another baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.