Joanne Larby #17 Her designer tat all counterfeits, she cures all ills with her magical tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but is she after photoshopping river's photo on her grid and in her stories? That is really, really inappropriate. Who photoshops a BABY!!!!

I’m so confused, her sharing the post about making “Instagram Instagram again”. So how exactly would she make ANY money (even though I don’t understand who in their right mind employs her to advertise anything) if that happened? Seriously? 🤔

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry but is she after photoshopping river's photo on her grid and in her stories? That is really, really inappropriate. Who photoshops a BABY!!!!
The kardashians always do this. It's disgusting. Passing on her insecurities to her child.

What did she change and how ye tell, or has she used a filter or something?

Reactions: 1
I’m so confused, her sharing the post about making “Instagram Instagram again”. So how exactly would she make ANY money (even though I don’t understand who in their right mind employs her to advertise anything) if that happened? Seriously? 🤔
I’d say reels aren’t working very well for her. She doesn’t get many views and her follower count is stuck the last 3 years.
her posts don’t do very well either, it’s the same 6 people that comment (plus a dozen comments by JoJo herself)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Never ever seen her use eyeko products before but low and behold when there's money to be made 🙄

Also 8 comments on a post that's been up 8 hrs... Dead in the water!

Reactions: 8
The brown colouring on top of her lip, magically disappeared at end pic. So serious in the video. 👎👎👎👎
HOW is she still going??!!! The mind boggles. 🫠😵💫

Reactions: 4
The brown colouring on top of her lip, magically disappeared at end pic. So serious in the video. 👎👎👎👎
HOW is she still going??!!! The mind boggles. 🫠😵💫
And more importantly how are companies still using her for paid ads 🙄

Reactions: 5
She’s so irrelevant she’s dropped off my algorithm, even though I search for her to get my daily dose of photoshops fails

100% this! As someone with professional knowledge, I can certify that this is indeed babbling. Lovely babbling, but not a first word. I can’t stand parents who make out they’ve got a genius on their hands; it’s poison.
Yes I thought it was babbling and she had it on a reel so sounded more like a clear ‘mama’ she is absolutely insufferable

I was disgusted! I bought that Owlet sock she got from begging for my baby. I emailed them to tell them of her untrustworthy past and that I was annoyed I’d paid €300 for something she didn’t showcase and it was a waste and would put me off their brand. They got back to me saying they looked into to her background and should have checked it better… and they’ll be more vigilant in future. Fair enough I thought at least they owned it. But she got that item while pregnant and wrote what was on the box as her discription. None of it medically accurate

I think it’s absolutely grotesque how much she shares regarding the baby. He is a stunning child but she should respect his privacy. I’d be afraid also as they live in a very rural area and show the layout of the house and where he sleeps. I was always an worry wart but I’d be afraid of burglaries or kidnapping. I know statistics say one is more likely to be kidnapped by a family member but I actually wouldn’t risk it even if was 99.9 safe. The dog could also get nicked. I know it’s far fetched lol but it’s terrible she’s sharing all these early milestones. Giving them away for free even ! Disgusting 🤢

Last edited:
She just had to mention that she's exclusively breastfeeding in the ad for a mattress. Insufferable hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You guys, did you know she’s breastfeeding? Also, it’s breastfeeding week and no TW went up. I hope she realises how fortunate she is. There’s very little real talk about how hard it is. According to JoJo, the first week was hard and then it was a breeze.

Reactions: 5
She’s lost the bleeping plot with all this BF shite, literally RAMMING IT DOWN OUR THROATS!
She’s the most unrelatable, insufferable insta hun around. Zero regard for any of her followers who might be having a hard time trying to conceive or trying to BF!
Absolute Gowl.

Reactions: 9
She has had zero content lately. I swear if I see another ad for an Emma mattress I am going to scream

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.