Joanne Larby #17 Her designer tat all counterfeits, she cures all ills with her magical tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she’s getting a horse… or she could be trying to throw us off and have a herd of alpacas show up in the garden 😂 who knows at this point!

Horses take a ton of time and money to take care of though, speaking from experience.

Reactions: 9
Looks like she’s getting a horse… or she could be trying to throw us off and have a herd of alpacas show up in the garden 😂 who knows at this point!

Horses take a ton of time and money to take care of though, speaking from experience.
trust her to buy the most expensive grooming brush she could find 😂 an old rubber curry comb would have done the trick alright

• Haha
Reactions: 7
trust her to buy the most expensive grooming brush she could find 😂 an old rubber curry comb would have done the trick alright
Cue an affiliate link for the grooming brush; I wouldn’t put it past her.

“You lot were asking…”

Last edited:
  • Haha
She actually said the opposite in an Evoke article. She was a small fish in a big pond in London, only when she returned to Ireland though

Jesus how did she ever get away with that photoshopping and still have a following?? I know BU called her out but the fact shes still going is infuriating.

Reactions: 10
She does think she’s some craic/mad ba$tard with the song choices.
Absolutely painful

Reactions: 4
River’s out with the gals. She’s referring to her breasts, right? 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
She actually said the opposite in an Evoke article. She was a small fish in a big pond in London, only when she returned to Ireland though
How the duck did she ever get away with this level of photoshopping? She reminds me of the woman alien in the film Mars Attacks. It looks so weird.

Reactions: 8
I was wondering where this comment went…found it over in the Joanne and Vogue thread 🤣
Oopsy
Lol at her pretending she’s anywhere with the “gals” it’s her and Storm

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.