Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lavendervase

VIP Member
Jo Jo does realise that's not his first word right, it's his first sound?! That's just baby babble. Repetitive sounds babies make over and over. They normally say their first word around 9 months old.
But this is not any old baby, this is Joanne Larby’s baby. He’s got his driving test next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

lavendervase

VIP Member
Has anyone read the drivel she just mentioned on her story about not praising children.
She is such a dose of shite! If she was still with Paul, River would be called Paul Jnr, wearing neon work out gear, eating Turkey burgers and drinking out of a dumbbell shaped bottle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Who the fuck cares about her birth story tho? Like we all think we are warriors when we deliver, couldn't care if a baby comes from your arse or your nostril, if you're left holding a baby that's all that matters? Is this her next angle, she can't flog the bReAsTfEeDiNg for much longer so now she's traumatized from her birth? Will she drip feed her story now? Fuck off Jojo. I know she'd have preferred to have 'Riv' in the sea surrounded by dolphins, while Madam waved incense, but she has a healthy baby. This one irritates the shit outta me.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

lavendervase

VIP Member
Tbh I didn’t think she would be the type to have a tv, being the OG Mother Earth. She must have went through every personality possible at this stage!! What is everyones fave Joanne larby phase? Mine has gotta be the London gym bunny Joanne 🤣🤣🫣
I’m partial to the fluorescent neon clad photoshopped pictures in that gym in Dublin, when she was mixed race and a Turkey burger chef. Also that holiday she went on with Paul where she was part giraffe due to photoshop. Good times.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

SozBbz

VIP Member
Broadmeadows is where she did her horse riding
Excuse you, it’s where she began her Equestrian Career 🙄

Can we stop for a moment to imagine the lump that is Muffy bouncing around like a sack of spuds on some poor horse in an adult beginners class?! I’ve been riding since I was a child and let me tell you, when I was hanging around the stables as a kid there was nothing more hilarious than adult beginners classes - it’s quite undignified 😂😂😂

Uuuuugh she is such a pretentious muppet, she comes from a very ordinary background (which of course there nothing wrong with) but is constantly striving to give the impression that’s she’s so above everyone else, like she was born to the landed gentry.

Joanne Bucket 🪣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

hinchsbarmy

"muted khaki, creamy pear and warm biscuit shades".

Fuck off. You're painting your gaff green, orange and brown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

KyleRichards

Usually I just like to laugh at this absolute nut job. But the latest story post made me say “you absolute cunt”. Joanne, the only reason you are on the property ladder now is because you have finally found someone mental enough to put up with you as their beard. No one suggested you should just “buy something as a starter home” because there’s no one around you, you absolute sad sack of shit. There is a literal property crisis in this country. I know so many people who have bought what they can afford (and have been extremely fortunate to buy anything) with the view to turning it into their dream home and you are straight up making little of them. We have built our own home, and I won’t lie, it’s exactly what we wanted and it’s stunning BUT!!! I have said it time and again, we could be living in a rundown old cottage in the middle of nowhere, or a fixer upper in the middle of a town, or on another planet altogether… it really does not matter. It’s 4 walls and that’s it. It doesn’t make a home. It’s who you are, your family, your friends that make your home and life fulfilling. You will never ever be happy or fulfilled you dose of absolute shite because you’re too busy trying to be something you’re not.

• Heart

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
I had a traumatic birth. Like in the lost 2 litres of blood, almost died, ended up in HDU, took 3 months to recover kinda way. So when I hear people like her who are like "I desperately wanted a natural birth" they can just go and get in the fucking sea.

• Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She’ll be showing the painters how to paint. Hey goys I want this wall shade diarrhoea and this wall shade vomit, brush in a clockwise fashion in terms of hands of the clock, you know I’m a design student doing a part time level 4 the last 4 years. Tku lady x

• Haha

lavendervase

VIP Member
Guys did you know in Joanne’s house, when it’s light outside, sunlight actually comes through the windows. As opposed to “us lot” who live in underground bunkers and don’t get to experience this miracle.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

lavendervase

VIP Member
Who says “when we were in finalising mortgage bits?!” The rest of us mere mortals would say “in the bank”. But then how would Joanne Lord it over “us lot” that she has a mortgage. I also have a mortgage Joanne, in fact I have more than one so there 🖕🏻
God this woman sickens my happiness.
Also that home page is a bloody joke. We can all screenshot Zara and post it on our pages you weapon.

• Haha
The absolute rage I have for this fucker. Anyone had the heartache of holding a baby who was delivered dead? It's horrific. They don't all make it earth side Jojo you fuckin lunatic. You have a healthy baby, yet will do anything to stay relevant and as someone else said, in the hope some shitty rag will run with your story. We know you read here, give it over, your poxy flower photos were easier to stomach than this shite you're spewing. I'd rather go back to knowing what storm had for his dinner. You'd hop on any bandwagon. Go give Riv some broccoli and examine his poo for florets and be thankful, you ape.

• Sad
  • Heart

Cklife

So Joanne asks her followers for duvet recommendations and numerous people (supposedly) send her suggestions.

Then Joanne proceeds to put up an affiliate link to the product, in essence, to make money from the product her followers recommended. Is that not a bit shameless?

Reactions: 23