Joanne Larby #17 Her designer tat all counterfeits, she cures all ills with her magical tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how she’s going on about not feeding her dog junk with the current dog food partnership but she’s posting pics of her own junk food (fish and chips) and had a brief partnership with a sweets company (like every other insta hun at some point). Although it’s been maybe like 3 days without a picture of a croissant or other pastry. Classic jo, never any consistency

Reactions: 3
Funny how she’s going on about not feeding her dog junk with the current dog food partnership but she’s posting pics of her own junk food (fish and chips) and had a brief partnership with a sweets company (like every other insta hun at some point). Although it’s been maybe like 3 days without a picture of a croissant or other pastry. Classic jo, never any consistency
Omg she's gone the complete opposite of vegan now, she was so preachy about it for years about being plant based, but now she wanted to eat smoked salmon while breastfeeding for the nutrients and good fats, you could eat avocado and almonds and walnuts for that but ok... but eating a greasy cod, she was never vegan or plant based. it just suited the lifestyle at the time for Instagram.

Reactions: 5
What's with all of the bags? I mean I like handbags myself but this one would lead you to believe that she is dropping €1000's on new bags every month, we see it once and then its never to be seen again. Does she rent them? Or buy them for the photo opt then return/sell them?

Reactions: 6
I’m in west cork next weekend, if I saw her I wouldn’t even know her over all the photoshop

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah to be fair I feed my dog the same stuff and all healthy and natural treats etc but I’m definitely not treating myself as well 😅

My reasoning is dogs can’t really choose for themselves, they completely depend on us to give them a good quality of life

No sign of JoJo on my visit to west Cork this weekend. We did see Ian Bailey though.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Was he swanning around like a celebrity, as usual? He is always in Schull acting the martyr.

Reactions: 3
No sign of JoJo on my visit to west Cork this weekend. We did see Ian Bailey though.
😄😄 she was hiding, was thinking she was very quiet, I thought it was because Red Dutchess was getting married and she was sulking with the jealousy😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was he swanning around like a celebrity, as usual? He is always in Schull acting the martyr.
It was in Bantry at the market. My daughter kept saying hi to someone through the outside dining panels of a cafe. I kept saying to her who are you talking to? When we left the place I saw it was him

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Jo Jo does realise that's not his first word right, it's his first sound?! That's just baby babble. Repetitive sounds babies make over and over. They normally say their first word around 10 months old.

Reactions: 10
Jo Jo does realise that's not his first word right, it's his first sound?! That's just baby babble. Repetitive sounds babies make over and over. They normally say their first word around 9 months old.
But this is not any old baby, this is Joanne Larby’s baby. He’s got his driving test next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Jo Jo does realise that's not his first word right, it's his first sound?! That's just baby babble. Repetitive sounds babies make over and over. They normally say their first word around 10 months old.
100% this! As someone with professional knowledge, I can certify that this is indeed babbling. Lovely babbling, but not a first word. I can’t stand parents who make out they’ve got a genius on their hands; it’s poison.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
His first word? Oh my days, she is for the birds. Does she actually believe this?

Reactions: 5
His first word? Oh my days, she is for the birds. Does she actually believe this?
I know nothing about babies and after seeing her stories I was like there’s NO WAY a 5 mth old has said his first word 🤣🤣

I nearly pulled a muscle trying to get on to tattle at speed!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.