Joanne Larby #17 Her designer tat all counterfeits, she cures all ills with her magical tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Larbo, Madam and "Riv"
Thanks to @Cáca_Milis for new thread title with 22 votes
Anyone attempt a recap of thread #16?

Reactions: 2
As per usual, getting way ahead of herself thinking River is going to start walking now since he's mastered wiggling on the floor. Baby proof what exactly?! She shows how clueless she actually is time and time again!

Reactions: 8
As per usual, getting way ahead of herself thinking River is going to start walking now since he's mastered wiggling on the floor. Baby proof what exactly?! She shows how clueless she actually is time and time again!
She's wishing away the poor wee fella's babyhood- always moving on instead of enjoying the moment. Those are times she'll never get back.

Reactions: 13
Recap of #16

Joanne is still breastfeeding

She said women who want to get pregnant would have it happen quicker if they were happy for other pregnant women

River is already sleeping through the night except when he wakes for feeds

She shared a post that said she hosted a funny podcast with Vogue Williams even though it was clear the original poster meant Joanne McNally

A Tattler spotted Joanne in the wild and the description did not disappoint

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
massive Lol at her saying I forgot to get a full length shot of my dress but here it is on the website. how convenient you forgot or was it you just couldn't have been arsed with the effort of photoshop today because you clearly didn't want to be seen in it because most of the top half has been blocked out with the vase stratigically placed in front of the tummy. must have been extra hideous on her if she didnt tackle it with photoshop full length.

Reactions: 8
Surprised she shows the back of the head videos of the baby. Has she spoke him having a flat head before? I know she went on about tummy time previously.
I don’t follow her too closely as I’ve had my fill of cork scenery

Reactions: 6
I'm staying in West cork for a few days next week. I'll let you know if I see Joanne of many faces 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surprised she shows the back of the head videos of the baby. Has she spoke him having a flat head before? I know she went on about tummy time previously.
I don’t follow her too closely as I’ve had my fill of cork scenery
I did wonder this previously, maybe I missed her addressing the flat head but she definitely did harp on about tummy time. My little girl is just a few weeks older and had slight flat head and I felt awful guilt over it, would suit larby to address it and you know actually be relatable rather than this perfect mother earth shite she fooling nobody with.
Also time to baby proof? The baby literally wiggled his cute little legs give him a chance.

Reactions: 6
Stop kidding. How would you know it's her? I think only dna would prove the legit Larby.
Sure you'd recognise oul Topknot and the most photographed canine/human siblings in Ireland anyway - if there's a woman near them dressed head to toe in fake designer polyester, check her nostrils: if they make you think of Shergar, congratulations! You've spotted a Larby in the wild!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I did wonder this previously, maybe I missed her addressing the flat head but she definitely did harp on about tummy time. My little girl is just a few weeks older and had slight flat head and I felt awful guilt over it, would suit larby to address it and you know actually be relatable rather than this perfect mother earth shite she fooling nobody with.
Also time to baby proof? The baby literally wiggled his cute little legs give him a chance.
Excuse my ignorance - I don't have kids, but what would cause a baby to have a flat head, and why would you feel guilt over it?

Reactions: 1
Excuse my ignorance - I don't have kids, but what would cause a baby to have a flat head, and why would you feel guilt over it?
Well, one cause of flat head is baby spending too much time on their back, lying down, but there are many causes. Parents may feel guilty as they have left their baby lying on their back a lot and feel that they’ve caused it 🤷🏻‍♀️

My eldest had hip dysplasia so spent 12 weeks in a harness & on her back a lot. I was terrified of flat head but she didn’t get it. My youngest didn’t have hip dysplasia and had the weirdest shaped head as she insisted on lying with her head to one side when sleeping (so I had to keep switching her around her cot) but eventually it evened out.

Reactions: 4
Well, one cause of flat head is baby spending too much time on their back, lying down, but there are many causes. Parents may feel guilty as they have left their baby lying on their back a lot and feel that they’ve caused it 🤷🏻‍♀️

My eldest had hip dysplasia so spent 12 weeks in a harness & on her back a lot. I was terrified of flat head but she didn’t get it. My youngest didn’t have hip dysplasia and had the weirdest shaped head as she insisted on lying with her head to one side when sleeping (so I had to keep switching her around her cot) but eventually it evened out.
Ah, thank you for explaining!

Reactions: 2

Yes basically this, my girl just had a tenancy to lie on her right side, I was constantly moving her but it happened regardless, so when the PHN is referring for physio and telling you you're not doing enough tummy time etc you feel no end of guilt.
She's fine now almost 7 months and it has rectified itself.
There's no way her PHN hasn't copped it if we can see it on a filtered black and white video, you can't filter real life.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.