Joanne Larby #15 When Baby River finally did appear, a bucket of placenta gave us all the fear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt her joy at anticipating her babys arrival was sincere and my goodness he is a beauty. Fully expected her to monatise her mothering experiences but theres no need to show his face at all! Nothing will b sacred or private it seems and we don't know how Riv will feel about being used to sell stuff when he is older.

Reactions: 3
I really and truly hope that a law is passed here that these bleeping cunts cannot violate their children’s privacy anymore. I’m sick of them all using their kids for content! It’s appalling that they are allowed get away with it! It’s not like any of the kids can understand or consent to what’s going on 🤬 boils my blood that they are invading the kids privacy and putting the kids safety at risk 🤬

Reactions: 25
I felt her joy at anticipating her babys arrival was sincere and my goodness he is a beauty. Fully expected her to monatise her mothering experiences but theres no need to show his face at all! Nothing will b sacred or private it seems and we don't know how Riv will feel about being used to sell stuff when he is older.

All of the "instagram babies" are going to have serious issues in the future, I don't care what anyone says. An upbringing like that is not normal, but it is damaging.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I just always think, aside from the invasion of privacy for kids, that you're setting your children up to be addicted to social media, and to think it's the most important facet in life. How many times have we been told that social media is having a serious effect on children from a young age (nevermind us adults). Seeing mammy or daddy stuck talking into their phone constantly, being posed for photos to shill whatever brand is collabing...you'd just hope that the money being made from children related content is being set aside for their education, etc, and not the latest designer bag or trip to Dubai 🙄

Reactions: 9
Even for the kids social skills, all they see is the phone in their faces 😞 it should be banned end of. Really wish Mark Z would pull the plug on the lot of it.

Reactions: 5
I knew she'd post some passive aggressive crap about not really giving birth because she had a section. I 100% believe she is annoyed she ended up having to have a section in the end and her ridiculous birthing plan went out the window. She's a person who needs to be in control of every aspect of her life so when it didn't go accordingly I'd say she was bulling. She needs to post these things to reassure herself because no one else could give a fiddlers how the child arrived earthside!
When did she post that about having a C section?

Has she only just discovered the smiths or something? I’ve never known her to ever reference them. Thought she was a raver LOL
And “RIv” 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He is a beautiful baby. He looks a lot bigger than a newborn to me..

Imagine if she actually gave birth a few weeks ago, only posted about it now, so that she could suddenly lose the baby weight and be back to her old self before the blogger circa 4-6 weeks....

🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she Screen shot her own
Grid and reshare it on her stories
Does that quite often 🥴

Yet again another snap of bf little fella! For any one who followed her for makeup/beauty content, they’re in for a shock now with all the baby spam 😬
Looking for more advice, has she no family or friends to ask or perhaps ask her PHN?

Reactions: 7
Does that quite often 🥴

Yet again another snap of bf little fella! For any one who followed her for makeup/beauty content, they’re in for a shock now with all the baby spam 😬
Looking for more advice, has she no family or friends to ask or perhaps ask her PHN?
She won't take any of the advice, or even fully read it: it's all about that sweet newborn engagement boost.

Reactions: 5
Does that quite often 🥴

She has no friends and seems to have no relationship with any family members besides the odd mention of her mother. They used to be close before but it seems that relationship has soured as well. I’d love to know what Adam’s parents make of her. It would be hard to have a grandchild shared with a lunatic like her

Reactions: 11
Looking for the name of breast feeding friendly probiotic so that herself and Adam can reach out to the company for a freebie.... Just wait for the #ad

Reactions: 9
Only got to see the last few days stories - kinda surprised she’s not sitting in the bag with Riv? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔

Wtf is a "sock free day"? Can we not just say that it'll be great for the better weather?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does that quite often 🥴

Now she’s looking at herself on the lap top! Good god she is insta-obsessed

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.