Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notions McGinty

Her 20 essential baby items comes in at roughly €4,682! 😂😂😂😂

I would have had to remortgage the gaff if I were to buy everything off it!
What kind of maternity pay does she think mums are on?!

I’d a baby 5 months ago & got the pram/cot/matress/next to me/ car seat for £499 off Hot UK Deals & all clothes were off friends & families babies that they’d outgrown. And now anything I get is off Vinted.

It’s blatant that she’s upselling EVERYTHING to her own gain as I assume she gets a cut off anything that’s sold via clicking those links?
Upsell one big thing to make your coin then to TRY be relatable to mums who are trying to save money stick in a few Amazon links, because any attempt at earth mum credibility was gone the minute she posted about H&M etc.

I follow mummy accounts that share tips on how to SAVE money!!
Who is her target audience??
Is it trust fund generational wealth type mums?
Because as a fellow FTM she’s not in ANYWAY relatable to me, I appreciate she’s a business & has to make money but to recommend 4 sleep suits for €112! 😂
When, when they’re newborns between explosions, reflux & factoring in drying time let’s say at an absolute bare minimum & to keep the math easy we need 12.
That’s €336 on 12 sleepsuits !!!
Never mind the vests for underneath which if from the same shop & for giggles let’s say cost the same!! So €672 for 12 vests & sleepsuits!
I live in the UK & that would cover a months mortgage & about 6 weeks heating!!

Her sling must have. Sure it was €372!! I can’t write this with a straight face 😂 I bought the Infantino harness for £30 off Argos & it’s fantastic!

The 3 drawered changing table? €629!!!!!!
My changing table is her Next To Me or my bed with a pack of 100 puppy pads in the corner for £12 that are kept for the blow outs!

The changing bag? €342.56!!!!!

The play rug, another absolute bargain at €174.99!!!

The breast feeding pillow? €78!!!
My breast feeding pillow, is my pillow! Shocker! 🤯

Her baby rocker chair thing .. €224.77!

The only affordable thing on her list is the Aveeno!!!

She kind of reminds me of those XFactor contestants that can’t sing where no friends or family intervene & let them go on national telly. I wonder if anyone close to her has told her how polarising her mum stuff is coming across as!
Inflation/ cost of living is at its highest in 40 years!! Theres a very real threat of WW3 with 10million people having fled their homes. Her posts are a bit tone deaf!

I also think that was blatantly Adams noggin too, I might be wrong so apologies if I am, but did she not say she got bonds done recently? they would have been visible in that scalp picture if it was her hair surely? I thought the hair in that picture looked far darker/ much thicker to be hers.

In any case whoever’s head it was, I don’t for a second believe that shampoo can offset thinning hair. Selling snake oil to prey on peoples insecurities. Zero craic

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Thread #14 recap:

Joanne had her baby and has amazed us all at how humbly and sensitively she has approached this new chapter of her life

Just kidding, she's even more insufferable than any of us predicted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

lalakala

Chatty Member
What Joanne has failed to realize is that social media is now a place where people find others they can RELATE to. It’s not the “aspirational” lifestyle anyone gives a crap about anymore. She may have thought she was *it* in her gym bunny days or her Big city London days or her Influencer eventor even now in her West Cork Wonders life- the truth is no one cares. No one finds her Acne scarves desirable. No one can relate to two parents living at home one spoon feeding the other all day in a beige sepia-toned rental with breast statues and fake designer handbags and sunglasses.
It’s not aspirational. It’s insufferable. It’s cocky. It’s distasteful. She’s the opposite of humble. And from the looks of it she spends more hands on time with her phone than her newborn, who she’s using to sell clicks for 500 euro baby accessories.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

BangAndTheDirtIsGone!

I knew she would be like this 🤣🤣 jack of all trades, master of none. This “journey” is one of many obsessions for her. She is the worst dose of shite on Instagram. Void of a personality, sense of humour and common sense 😐 thinks she is miss au natural when we all know she’s a fast fashion addict 🤣 coming on her stories speaking in this condescending manner, about the issues with breastfeeding input society 😩 she wouldn’t influence me to take a shit.
Totally. It was definitely going to become her entire persona wasnt it? Just like every other persona she’s tried. And maybe BF for her is filling the void in her otherwise very empty boring life and giving her purpose. But I mean - even SHE should realise the majority of women don’t have both parents at home full time with one baby. God forbid SHE had to return to work and couldn’t spend all night awake and cluster feeding. God forbid ADAM was actually out working all day or shift working and not there to “feed her her dinner while she cried”. God forbid she’d 3 other kids who needed dinners and school runs and she couldn’t walk around with her boobs out all day with a pillow tied around her. God forbid she was a single parent with no support. The BF martyr act is just so dumb - and counter productive to what she’s trying to achieve. She’s even more out of touch with reality than I’d actually even thought. Women and mothers have enough shaming and misogyny to compete against without some bullsh*t insta hun making things worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Long time lurker on this thread, I've followed Joanne since her gym bunny days. I'm in a very similar situation to her, mid-30s, first time mum - I "bought a babe earthside" (🤢) exactly 2 weeks before her - my family don't live close to me and I'm a larger/curvier woman... And I honestly could not find her LESS relatable. She had a real chance here to claw back some credibility after the all the BU stuff but that's obviously not going to happen now. The holier than thou/I know best high horse attitude is absolutely sickening. I'd be mortified preaching to people about something I've been doing for 6 weeks. I know it's been said here so many times but why don't her family or Adam call her out on her BS?? ... They are just as bad!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

lalakala

Chatty Member
No one:
Joanne: I’m relatable, I don’t sleep well because I have a newborn!

no one:
Joanne: look at my baby. LOOK AT MY BABY. Seriously, look at my baby. MY baby. MY BABY AND MY BOOB. My baby and my partner! My partner and his man bun. Now my baby and my partner again! Now more boob! BUT DID YOU SEE MY BABY?! We’re swinging him around so you can see him! Here he is again!! Look at my baby!!

No one:
Joanne: heres expensive overpriced organic natural handmade GMO free non-oxidative essentials you have to have.
Also #af look at my baby’s clothes!
Also #af look at my acne scarf! I put the label forward facing so you can see it! That way you won’t focus on my terrible photoshop skills.

no one:
Joanne: please answer my question box and comment on my pics for increased engagement. I’m relatable because I’m a parent now - did you know?
everyone: peak parenting is actually -
Joanne: I’m peak parenthood. It’s me.

*ETA: no complaints for parents taking a million photos of their kids. The privacy, the consent, themarketing of a baby… it’s just so icky.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She’s such a liar. She went on hols to Croatia with Paul and posted that the Croatian tourism board were so impressed that they invited them back to promote the country 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Jellybb

VIP Member
I know I’ve said it about 400 times but WHY must she put an obscure shitty song over ALL her stories? Why must she curate everything to death? Just upload the fucking thing! Everything is so staged and vomit inducing 🤬 you can predict her content- “riv” with NO socks kicking his legs in a paupers Robin Hood style beige rigout, Adam bouncing the child around like a rag doll, breastfeeding mama, overpriced pr face creams that she may or may not have been sent (who knows as she’s that much of a liar) garden, egg chair, some random corner of her rented cottage, cliffs, pic off aesthetically pleasing food. Rinse and repeat 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It was over for JL years ago, she just doesn’t know when to walk away. BU killed her credibility stone dead, everything since then has been a joke and almost a parody of herself with her comical levels of photoshopping and recycling the same tired old West Cork content like she works for Failte Ireland. She’s irrelevant, obsolete and disconnected from reality

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Jellybb

VIP Member
I don’t say this lightly but she is, by far, without a shadow of a doubt, the biggest dose of them all.

Reactions: 27

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be surprised if the baby is full to the brim with Aptamil & she is sticking him to the boob for Instagram. She is a lying bitch and she thinks the bf content gives her an edge & we all know she loves thinking she is superior. Her attitude is why she has no friends or relationships to speak of. Creepy Adam excluded

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Scrollin4sca

Chatty Member
Hi Joanne 👋🏼
Congrats hun!
Just an FYI between ourselves, the adapters for your pram that you speak about on your post are on the wrong way! You mention they are used to bring the baby close to you yet you have them in the further away position. No biggy but I’m sure you got the €1500 pram for free in exchange for the ad, you’d hate to mess it up.
Bye for now ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Jellybb

VIP Member
Will she put the fucking phone down while she’s feeding that child. I cannot stand this piece of shit of a woman. The poor child is 2 weeks old and so much of his life exploited by his cunt mother 🤬 HE CANNOT CONSENT TO THIS! Her partner needs to intervene and tell her to cop the fuck on.

She is seriously unwell 😱 no words for the pure joke of the photoshop she is trying to pass off as herself 2 weeks after having a baby , don’t get me wrong, some women just snap back into shape but she was overweight before the pregnancy ffs at 3 months she was showing a bump that I would of said was easily a 6 month bump so clearly that was just the gut , like pull the other Joanne your fucking lunatic