Joanne Larby #15 When Baby River finally did appear, a bucket of placenta gave us all the fear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for JoJo, Madam and River - credit to @lavendervase for new title with 66 votes!
Anyone want to attempt a recap of action-packed thread #14?

Reactions: 10
Thread #14 recap:

Joanne had her baby and has amazed us all at how humbly and sensitively she has approached this new chapter of her life

Just kidding, she's even more insufferable than any of us predicted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I knew she'd post some passive aggressive crap about not really giving birth because she had a section. I 100% believe she is annoyed she ended up having to have a section in the end and her ridiculous birthing plan went out the window. She's a person who needs to be in control of every aspect of her life so when it didn't go accordingly I'd say she was bulling. She needs to post these things to reassure herself because no one else could give a fiddlers how the child arrived earthside!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
- Joanne treated us to some of her most imaginatively photoshopped throwback images yet, in which she resembled a sexbot designed by a 14 year old boy. She's planning to have them printed to hang in the Scandi cottage.
- She riled up and seriously upset many women with insensitive comments and pompous private messages - and consistently failed to provide trigger warnings for people who have suffered pregnancy loss etc. That rag vipmagazine shared her manufactured plight.
- She got a cake to celebrate reaching her due date, raising the ire again of people who have experienced pregnancy loss, prematurity, and just everyone actually because it was so breathtakingly stupid and insensitive.
- She shared a photo of her full-term bare bump (no knickers and no trigger warnings, obviously) and put us all off our cornflakes

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I remember Joanne saying her mother was coming to stay when the baby arrived home? If so, she’s very lucky to have so much help.

Reactions: 3
Sweet tiny baby jebus, is that her cradling Adam, cradling the baby!! Is it an arm or a pillow, please tell me that’s her her arm

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi Joanne 👋🏼
Congrats hun!
Just an FYI between ourselves, the adapters for your pram that you speak about on your post are on the wrong way! You mention they are used to bring the baby close to you yet you have them in the further away position. No biggy but I’m sure you got the €1500 pram for free in exchange for the ad, you’d hate to mess it up.
Bye for now ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hand on heart, i would buy duck all that this woman advertises 🤣 in fact, it would completely put me off the brand because they got this cretin to advertise for them! Absolutely overkill with the baby pics now 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Price tag still attached 🏷

What on earth were they doing that it took an hour !
I was thinking the same 🤣 make sure the child has a clean nappy and wrap him up and put him into the pram.. I do it everyday and takes about 3 minutes 🙄 why does she have to exaggerate the duck out of everything?

Reactions: 7
I was thinking the same 🤣 make sure the child has a clean nappy and wrap him up and put him into the pram.. I do it everyday and takes about 3 minutes 🙄 why does she have to exaggerate the duck out of everything?
Leaving the house with them as newborns is easy. It's the toddler stage that takes forever, because they are convinced the can dress themselves. Then when they can't the run away.

Reactions: 9
So much time spent on providing all of the details in the post about the stroller you’d think it was an ad but it’s not declared and she always declared ads so it can’t be but it is. Tagged as ad on stories only. God love her she must be exhausted after spending so much time doing the ad and pretending its not one taking care of her new meal ticket baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.