Joanne Larby #15 When Baby River finally did appear, a bucket of placenta gave us all the fear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much time spent on providing all of the details in the post about the stroller you’d think it was an ad but it’s not declared and she always declared ads so it can’t be but it is. Tagged as ad on stories only. God love her she must be exhausted after spending so much time doing the ad and pretending
She has paid partnership at the top of the post.

Reactions: 2
Hi Joanne 👋🏼
Congrats hun!
Just an FYI between ourselves, the adapters for your pram that you speak about on your post are on the wrong way! You mention they are used to bring the baby close to you yet you have them in the further away position. No biggy but I’m sure you got the €1500 pram for free in exchange for the ad, you’d hate to mess it up.
Bye for now ✌
I did think it looked oddly far forward! Surely those are for use with the seat, not the carrycot?

Reactions: 1
Can she not be reported for failing to disclose an advertisement? There’s no mention of it on her post. And the word ad is about 17 stories in.
I can’t think of a single person who would trust the opinion of someone advertising an item they’ve used for only 15 minutes, never mind that it’s Joanne.

Reactions: 7
That's not a newborn product. As PP mentioned for a seat when average baby is 6months +. Not River though, he's so advanced for his age he's in it already!! Next she'll be showing the School shoes she's picked out for him for 2027!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I did think it looked oddly far forward! Surely those are for use with the seat, not the carrycot?
You can use them for both the seat and carrycot. The idea is they bring the baby up higher and closer into you.
id of given a better review of icandy want to refund my €1599 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
You can use them for both the seat and carrycot. The idea is they bring the baby up higher and closer into you.
id of given a better review of icandy want to refund my €1599 😂😂😂
You can use them to bring the carrycot or pushchair closer to you, or further away BUT the further away option is usually only when you need the extra space in front of you for baby/child #2. I have the same system and have the pushchair further away to accommodate my older child on a connected buggy board.

She'll be raging when she reads this, about the adaptors and the price tag. But maybe we should blame Madam as he most likely put it together for her if she's still a bit fragile. Unless they're planning to return the footmuff and pretend it wasn't used??

Was she gifted it?
I imagine she's been gifted 90% of the baby gear. The begging emails started as soon as she peed on a stick id say..... #babycollab

Also just to add, that baby shop she is tagging is based in Tullamore....over a 3.5 hour drive from the wild west cork home ... what a trek for a freebie but hey gotta almost admire the grift. Clearly noone in Cork would entertain them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Her baby is absolutely beautiful and I bet they are thrilled. But Jesus she’s over doing the posting on him to strangers and the songs and meaning of the name river….. she is going to become a total mommy blogger now 😬😬 she needs to reign it in a bit and vary the content otherwise she’s going to lose even more 🤖 bots haha ! Also river was a unique name 40 ofd years ago with river pheoex not in 2022 - it’s an alright name in fairness and not quite as bad as Sydney or wolf or bear that I have heard of late 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What the duck did this idiot post about before went all “warrior” giving birth? At this point I’d rather watch the boring shots of the cliffs

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's a weird card all the same for grandparents to send, just reads very detached

Reactions: 6
It's a weird card all the same for grandparents to send, just reads very detached
Aw I don't think so, I think it's special, and so full of love. it's a pity it wasn't private though. A special moment for just grandparents....

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.