Joanne Larby #15 When Baby River finally did appear, a bucket of placenta gave us all the fear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The link and screenshot she's put up is all about bovine colostrum!? Cow colostrum?! Funny for a 'vegan'... Oh sorry that was 2019's fad/attempt to be relevant

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is an absolute weapon! Honest to God I just can’t with this sanctimonious, arrogant, lying, twit. So what about those of us that couldn’t breast feed and didn’t have the “invaluable liquid gold”?! Mine got calpol and do you know what?! They have survived to tell the tale. Ah lads when will she just stop?!?
She shared a page recently, some breastfeeding page. I had a look and there was a post that basically said that there is no women who cannot breastfeed, but only choose not to breastfeed. (NOT MY OPINION).

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
She shared a page recently, some breastfeeding page. I had a look and there was a post that basically said that there is no women who cannot breastfeed, but only choose not to breastfeed. (NOT MY OPINION).
It’s actually mind blowing that in this day and age with all that’s going on in the world anyone has time to give a fiddlers how someone else’s baby is fed.
Women fought long and hard to have a voice and the right to choose how their life goes. We don’t need men telling us what to do and we certainly don’t need other women telling us either.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Any suggestions for new thread title?
I can't see any official suggestions on thread but
@Jellybb gets my vote with the comment
"I'd love to stick a pin in her bottom lip"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Any suggestions for new thread title?
I can't see any official suggestions on thread but
@Jellybb gets my vote with the comment
"I'd love to stick a pin in her bottom lip"
How about

Sick of looking at her nip, I’d love to stick a pin in her bottom lip.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.