Joanne Larby #14 Adam's legs in her boots, buying the January baby Christmas suits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just went to have a nosey on her page and realized that I've been blocked šŸ¤£. I could see her a couple of days ago. I've never commented or done anything.... It's so weird to block random people who have never done or said anything to you . Far too much time on her hands.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Just went to have a nosey on her page and realized that I've been blocked šŸ¤£. I could see her a couple of days ago. I've never commented or done anything.... It's so weird to block random people who have never done or said anything to you . Far too much time on her hands.
If you donā€™t follow her and view her stories she will block you!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Thats ridiculous! Imagine spending your time going through names and checking that šŸ¤£ what a moron
If you click on the ā€œwrong answerā€ on a poll she makes she will also block you. An example of this being when she put up a question box asking will she so more pregnancy content or do we find it boringā€¦ anyone who voted for that they found it boring got blocked! And yes she is that sad as she has nothing else going on in her sad life.

Reactions: 21
I actually thought we were due the same time, my baby is 7 weeks old!!!
I had a brief moment thinking maybe she had it and all these stories are pre recorded and she was just enjoying the newborn bubble but then I remembered her cupping her bump bloat at 7 weeks and told myself to cop the duck onā€™n

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s getting loads of questions about the baby changing table? And it just so happens to be an ad? Sure jan šŸ˜… Iā€™m sure people know how to google changing units and not dm mad Joanne larby about her ugly gifted one

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The changing basket looks uncomfortable for baby. We got a padded changing mat in Aldi for a tenner. 18 months on and it's still going strong.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s deluded if she thinks sheā€™ll have time ever to fold the contents of that chest of drawers like that again !!
Straight from tumble dryer onto babe šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 14
seems like she cares more about the aesthetic of the nursery than comfort. That basket wonā€™t be fun for a newborn to lay on while getting diaper changes.

Reactions: 12
I was so tempted to reply and tell her that thereā€™s bound to be somewhere local who would really appreciate that business.

Also why are all her photos with her ā€œfriendā€ from 6 years ago when she was still editing herself to giraffe like proportions.
Surely somewhere in West Cork does it?! Oh if you did youā€™d have been blocked! Sheā€™d asked something similar before and I said Google? and got blocked šŸ˜”šŸ˜¬šŸ¤­

Lord God above, harking back to her days of partying, and she expecting a baby anytime soon šŸ™„šŸ„“šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Wishes the ā€˜friendā€™ a happy birthday and then proceeds to show photos of herself, how bizarre šŸ¤Ø
Such a dose of the highest order šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®šŸ’©

Reactions: 4
I don't want to come across as a Debbie Downer. But she is in for some shock. Don't get me wrong as a new FTM it is fantastic, best Job in the world, there is nothing in this world that you would not do for your kids blah blah blah.

I'm the most positive optimistic person and thankfully haven't been effected by PND, but even without PND it's still hard. She'll struggle to keep up the facade of everything rosey in the garden. as someone who's baby just sleeps and eats i still find it feckin hard and admire anyone who has multiple children, children with disabilities, challenging behaviour, colic, reflux etc

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sheā€™s getting loads of questions about the baby changing table? And it just so happens to be an ad? Sure jan šŸ˜… Iā€™m sure people know how to google changing units and not dm mad Joanne larby about her ugly gifted one
Particularly an unused one!

she literally got paid or free product for a photo printing company. her ā€œquestionā€ asking if anyone knows where to get it done is clear begging. Shameless.
ps. Joanne putting a black and white filter doesnā€™t make something ā€œartā€
PPS. gallery walls are over. You might know this from your luxurious college design classā€¦
Everything about her is over

Reactions: 2
Omg you mean that wicker thing is for the baby to lay in????????
yeah I could be totally wrong but doesnā€™t it look like a changing table situation? She has all her wipes/cotton wool in the drawer underneath

ETA: yep I just checked her post again and she calls it a ā€œchanging basketā€. Sure the baby could go flying in that thing! Itā€™s not safe at all or hygienic

Reactions: 3
Just looking at my own pregnancy in the Philips app and she said December 1st her baby was the size of a lion cub. That's 32-35 weeks gestation. December 1st was 8 weeks ago. So she's either due any day or she's gone over orrrrr she's had the baby already šŸ¤”

Screenshot_20220122_113626.jpg
Screenshot_20220122_113350_com.hp.pregnancy.lite.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.