Joanne Larby #14 Adam's legs in her boots, buying the January baby Christmas suits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for JoJo, Storm 🐾, Adam and the 17 month bump
Credit to @lavendervase for new title with 19 likes
Anyone fancy attempting a recap of thread 13?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread #13 recap...

~ Joanne is STILL pregnant. Estimated due date is January or February but Christmas clothes were bought for babe just in case

~ @JenTen treated us to the most amazing Christmas Carol ever!

~ Some of Joanne's old Instagram posts resurfaced where she implied she was mixed race. Spoiler alert: she isn't.

~ Some shoes and jeans were photographed but who's legs were in the jeans? Are they even legs??

~ Adam proposed to Joanne with a ring she claims he spent over a year designing but it didn't even fit and we've already seen the design on loads of other instahuns

~ The extent of Joanne's photo manipulation was revealed when we saw the real her in her proposal video versus the mannequin style posts she usually shows us

~ We got more of the same with endless stories of black and white scenery, fields, the sea etc yawn

***I think they're the highlights, if I've left anything out please feel free to add. Tku ladies 💖💖💖***

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Adam is clearly as touched as she is, they are twisted assholes. Remember he did the lawyer letter or at the least he did it with her. They are beyond delightfully eccentric. They are horrible freaks

Reactions: 18
Both Adam and Joanne are special people, so special that they had to move to west cork and cut themselves off from everyone 😌 they rent a cottage (nothing wrong with that) and allude to owning the property 🥴 Joanne reinvented herself as a bopo advocate yet still photoshops herself to bits 🥴

Reactions: 19
Joanne’s unedited and then edited ankles. ANKLES OF ALL THINGS. She’s edited every inch of herself. And for what? Does she think anyone cares what her ankles look like?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nope. These look like the boots of a city dweller who likes to dress ‘country chic’ and their boots never sees bit of mud.
My boots are covered in mud, horse tit, hay and straw 😂
Tell me your boots don't fit, without telling me your boots don't fit

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Aren't Hunters supposed to be very slim fitting on the calves? My legs are fairly thick sadly so I have always struggled to get high wellies that will go up my calves!! So I stick to short versions and don't buy a pair to display in my hall, never to be worn.

Reactions: 9
The influx of black and white pics dear God make it stop. The engagement ring on the tarmac and blurry engagement ring are my personal faves

• Haha
Hahahhaahha who's the girl in the water in one of her pics as it sure as hell isn't her!!

My god does she honestly delude herself that she ever looked like that? Pregnancy might add some weight but when you were already large framed and heavy its not going to be as noticeable as someone slighter.

I'll be down that way with family in the coming months and I'll be keeping a eye out for her and her freebie buggy....👀 I'll know to watch for someone 4 times the size of any of her pics....

Reactions: 14
What does she think her brand is exactly?
genuine questions because I can’t tell. Unless it’s being known for bad photoshop, that she’s infamous for.

Those hunters have never been worn, not even a mark on them or a crease to show they've been moved in🙄

Reactions: 12
Haven’t followed Joanne since the Snapchat days (she wrecked my head & couldn’t face following her on ig) but I remembered seeing her pregnancy news last year. Went on to see had she had baby (👃🏼) and I can’t believe she hasn’t yet. Seems like the worlds longest pregnancy?

Reactions: 6
For jaysis sake! Is this what she’s actually expecting us (or herself, or anyone!!) to believe is a photo of her?!
Dya think anyone - including Joanne herself - actually knows what she looks like?
Those older photos were terrifying ! And not terrifying because they look so different to her now, but because every single one looked like a completely different person to the next. She has some very serious issues.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For jaysis sake! Is this what she’s actually expecting us (or herself, or anyone!!) to believe is a photo of her?!
Dya think anyone - including Joanne herself - actually knows what she looks like?
Those older photos were terrifying ! And not terrifying because they look so different to her now, but because every single one looked like a completely different person to the next. She has some very serious issues.
Loch Ness monster

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are these recent?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.