Joanne Larby #14 Adam's legs in her boots, buying the January baby Christmas suits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The worst thing is some dope of a company will print and frame them for her for free 🙄
I was so tempted to reply and tell her that there’s bound to be somewhere local who would really appreciate that business.

Also why are all her photos with her “friend” from 6 years ago when she was still editing herself to giraffe like proportions.

Reactions: 5
Did she not work with a print company recently and got all the prints framed for the "gallery" up the stairs?! So why can't she source somewhere herself to get them done?

Because she an absolute greedy scab that's why!

Reactions: 10
Jesus, what's going on with her poor boobs?!
Imagine editing a photo to that extent, yet leaving it looking like your bikini has strangled one of your breasts to death.
The bikini cup is literally empty she has them hoiked up so far!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Very reliably posting loads of pics of her from a million years ago , edited and photoshopped to f*ck after reading here that we were questioning her photo that’s allegedly from the last 2-3 years in cork while she’s supposed to be a plus size / bo po advocate 🙄
Hi Joanne!! I’m sure reading tattle isn’t part of your “birth basking” 😂

Reactions: 8
Holding a rigid, uncomfortable pose and sucking her stomach in for dear life. She's said she was so miserable at that point of her life so why is she printing the pics out?

BU had unedited bikini pics of her around this time and while her figure was perfectly fine she did not look anything like this.

Holding a rigid, uncomfortable pose and sucking her stomach in for dear life. She's said she was so miserable at that point of her life so why is she printing the pics out?

BU had unedited bikini pics of her around this time and while her figure was perfectly fine she did not look anything like this.
She's probably mourning the loss of the body she thought she had, and wants to have photos as a daily reminder. I've no doubt she will use the fact that she has given birth as an excuse for why her body has changed, but she never looked like this photos and was very overweight even before she got pregnant.

Reactions: 12
Someone may call David Attenborough because she’s having the longest pregnancy of any mammal known to science
That’s because she announced it after the ride. Absolutely ridiculous! I know some people don’t like to tell anyone until they are 3 months blah blah blah but I didn’t tell anyone until 5/6 months because of this exact reason! The pregnancy would drag! She told people before she was the 12 weeks and pretended that she was 12 weeks when she wasn’t because she is an unhinged loser!! She made a video of her cupping a “baby bump” at approx 7/8 weeks and there isn’t a hope in hell she had any bump! She was literally holding her gut with a black and white filter. 😵💫
What a very sad life she lives. God love her.

Reactions: 27
She's probably mourning the loss of the body she thought she had, and wants to have photos as a daily reminder.
I also think it’s maybe finally dawning on her that her life is about to fundamentally change, permanently. Forever. In ways she can’t even begin to imagine.

Reactions: 7
I also think it’s maybe finally dawning on her that her life is about to fundamentally change, permanently. Forever. In ways she can’t even begin to imagine.

I never would wish ill on anyone, but I certainly wish "cop on" on her

Well it’s not like she has a job or friends to meet up with so she should have plenty of time to get her head around being a mother! I just hope the freak doesn’t photoshop the baby. I hope she doesn’t show the kids face tbh…

Reactions: 4
Did she not work with a print company recently and got all the prints framed for the "gallery" up the stairs?! So why can't she source somewhere herself to get them done?

Because she an absolute greedy scab that's why!
yep Dessenio I think it was. The freebies must have dried up

Reactions: 3
yep Dessenio I think it was. The freebies must have dried up
she literally got paid or free product for a photo printing company. her “question” asking if anyone knows where to get it done is clear begging. Shameless.
ps. Joanne putting a black and white filter doesn’t make something “art”
PPS. gallery walls are over. You might know this from your luxurious college design class…

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.