Joanne Larby #14 Adam's legs in her boots, buying the January baby Christmas suits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve a genuine question, do any of you enjoy those stupid bleeping montages of babies/cleaning the house/showcasing tat accompanied by cheesy/unknown songs?? I really find it off putting and embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it just me or is she is trying to add drama to what most women would just accept as part of giving birth?? Adam with the torch and him having to feed her .... I mean ... Seriously!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it just me or is she is trying to add drama to what most women would just accept as part of giving birth?? Adam with the torch and him having to feed her .... I mean ... Seriously!!
She was like this with her pregnancy as well. She had every symptom, every ailment. The things she says remind me of people who watch movies & tv shows & pretend these things happen to them for attention. It’s all contrived bullshit but she can’t help herself

Reactions: 26
She was like this with her pregnancy as well. She had every symptom, every ailment. The things she says remind me of people who watch movies & tv shows & pretend these things happen to them for attention. It’s all contrived bullshit but she can’t help herself
Where is the head torch thing? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omfg Fuuuuuuuuuck off Jojo!!!

Also c section mama, back walking 6 hours post surgery, didn't need to be feed through a hose and didn't need my husband to inspect my vagina with a head torch!! As others have said all normal parts of labour/giving birth/c section you just bleeping get on with it.

Reactions: 23
I had a pretty traumatic vaginal birth, lost 1.3 litres of blood so was super weak....still managed to get a mirror and check stitches myself and even *GASP* went to my GP to check 😱 no one is ever truly prepared for birth/postpartum. But I honestly think she read about raising a school-going aged child and skimmed over the chapters birth - newborn - infant. Buckle up JoJo you're in for some rollercoaster ride 😏😏 as said above, she'd put you off having kids

Reactions: 9
She's making it sound like giving birth has left her completely incapacitated. I also had a section and BF - never needed my husband to simultaneously spoon feed me. Her apparent helplessness is embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg how very dare you! Joanne is rEmOvInG tHe StIgMa from breastfeeding by constantly posting about it and that has NEVER been done before by anyone 😅 a true hero and inspiration 🙌🏽🙌🏽
before anyone comes at me I am not bringing up the formula vs BF debate again, I would rather boil my own head than go through that again 🥴
And us women are "warriers" didn't you know. Funny I always thought we were warriors and took me several goes for my phone to spell it wrong 😅...give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s very sad we know that photo is filtered. The child will look back and ask who is that holding me, cause it’s certainly not you mam.

also who got the 5+ lego? Is that a present For Adam? For checking her bits and bobs with a torch? Honestly they’d be better getting their heads checked.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The child is going to look back and ask who are this 13 different women with dad and I in the photos!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also I will be honest I am sick of this-women are amazing because we give birth tit. Some of us-for whatever reason have and will never give birth. Does that make me less of a woman, am I not fearless and a warrior and amazing still? It's 2022 and there are a plethora of reasons why some of us have not had children and yet still see our lives as meaningfull and fulfilled...cop on joanne. Im so sick of the narrative that a woman is only here to bear children. I'm constantly being asked because I was married 6 years ago and will be 43 this year. We tried just after wedding-didnt happen. We're told it would need extra help..IVF etc. Decided we love our life together with our fur baby and didn't want to spend that kind of money knowing the risks of failure, older mum issues and possible multiple babies-twins etc. So we are happy with our lot and have a wonderful fulfilled life.but because I haven't given birth, breastfed, etc I'm less of a woman.....please

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Also I will be honest I am sick of this-women are amazing because we give birth tit. Some of us-for whatever reason have and will never give birth. Does that make me less of a woman, am I not fearless and a warrior and amazing still? It's 2022 and there are a plethora of reasons why some of us have not had children and yet still see our lives as meaningfull and fulfilled...cop on joanne. Im so sick of the narrative that a woman is only here to bear children. I'm constantly being asked because I was married 6 years ago and will be 43 this year. We tried just after wedding-didnt happen. We're told it would need extra help..IVF etc. Decided we love our life together with our fur baby and didn't want to spend that kind of money knowing the risks of failure, older mum issues and possible multiple babies-twins etc. So we are happy with our lot and have a wonderful fulfilled life.but because I haven't given birth, breastfed, etc I'm less of a woman.....please
You are 100% a warrior and you should never ever feel like you’re not. 💪🏻❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Giving birth does not make any woman more or less of a woman 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.