Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tippytwinkletoes

Also I will be honest I am sick of this-women are amazing because we give birth shit. Some of us-for whatever reason have and will never give birth. Does that make me less of a woman, am I not fearless and a warrior and amazing still? It's 2022 and there are a plethora of reasons why some of us have not had children and yet still see our lives as meaningfull and fulfilled...cop on joanne. Im so sick of the narrative that a woman is only here to bear children. I'm constantly being asked because I was married 6 years ago and will be 43 this year. We tried just after wedding-didnt happen. We're told it would need extra help..IVF etc. Decided we love our life together with our fur baby and didn't want to spend that kind of money knowing the risks of failure, older mum issues and possible multiple babies-twins etc. So we are happy with our lot and have a wonderful fulfilled life.but because I haven't given birth, breastfed, etc I'm less of a woman.....please

• Heart
Reactions: 77

lalakala

Chatty Member
I work in a NICU and her post is incredibly disrespectful and misleading, especially to anyone who has had a premie or a miscarriage. her are the facts about due dates
- term is 37 weeks or more (not 40)
- being overdue occurs in most first pregnancies
- being overdue especially >41 weeks is associated with increased risk of meconium aspiration, cephalopelvic disproportion, shoulder dystopia, need for C-section, etc… (ie not without risk)
-prematurity occurs 1/10 pregnancies. And no Joanne, those babies didn’t “decide” they wanted to be sick or even die sometimes.
- hypnobirthing will not prevent prematurity nor will it promote labour
- induction of labour is cited as something “bad” in many comments on her post. If the baby needs to be born, that is what induction is for. To avoid further risks. We’ve seen mothers refuse induction, c section, and have babies who are born asphyxiated

sending love to all the NICU parents and those who have suffered pregnancy loss♥

• Heart
Reactions: 72

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Lads can we really not go down the breast fed vs formula argument. It’s soo overdone and so boring. Let’s all just agree that it’s a personal decision whatever you do and leave it at that

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Bluewolf

Chatty Member
I love the breast versus bottle debate said NO ONE EVER!

I have 5 children, done both, don’t give a fuck how anyone else feeds their babies once they’re fed.

Let it fucking go. Please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Faf

That whole video is so fake. As IF that was the first time bringing the child into the house. What, Joanne came in from the car ahead of them and closed the door and was all set up inside by the time they got out of the car. Ya right. You would be hovering around bringing the baby into the house for the first time. Also it appears to be dark outside. There’s lamps on in the house etc. When She got home it was obviously daylight from
Her earlier vidoes. Also there is a video of storm with the baby from Earlier in the day and it’s bright outside. So they actually created a fake scene of the dog meeting the baby. Think about that. That’s INSANE. they’re like two children playing mommies and daddies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Dairymassey

Chatty Member
Thanks to the lovely people on here who had me laughing at times that I was really down, I know tattlers get a bad doing , but I can honestly say it's nice to have a bunch who are on the same wave length. At times I've felt bad for voicing my opinion on here , thinking maybe I was taking it out on these influncers because of watching their "perfect" lives. - from 1 lonely wife living on her own as her husband sleeps soundly at his mothers because he needs his sleep since the day our daughter came home. Who chooses to go to the pub instead of coming in to us after his day on the farm. Sorry ... im just feeling so down , he has turned up drunk and abusive , telling me this is his house. Today I just broke . Motherhood is tough. This is my second child.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

gayformoleman

Chatty Member
Replied to her post yesterday just saying there should be a warning for others who may have experienced loss of a child/ still birth. The post and images can be so triggering

She deleted and blocked me, what an arrogant bitch! She literally won’t accept any sort of criticism.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Madscone

VIP Member
Fair play to anyone who breastfeeds. I didn’t because formulas are just as good and don’t want a baby constantly hanging off me and worrying about expressing etc.
anyway, watch this space, her whole page will be based on how superior she is because she is breastfeeding 🙄
I think that's a flippant comment to make and undermines any mother that has breastfed. Breast milk is literally custom made nutrition for your baby and contains so many antibodies...let's just say it like it is but formula is a great alternative. If it was equally as good then why would any woman breastfeed? I'm sure I'll piss alot of people off with this comment but 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

BeggieMitchell

I think it’s fair to say we all know a dog shouldn’t be allowed near a newborn baby at this stage… is it time to move on yet 🥱

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

dee_mc

VIP Member
Nope. These look like the boots of a city dweller who likes to dress ‘country chic’ and their boots never sees bit of mud.
My boots are covered in mud, horse shit, hay and straw 😂
Tell me your boots don't fit, without telling me your boots don't fit

• Haha
Reactions: 36