Joanne Cronin #9 If so much utter comes from her “soul”, is it any wonder she’s still on the dole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she think she's helping people or what? Anyways, can't wait for this phase of JoJo to be over.
She will get bored very soon, she has next to no followers on divine sparks and no interaction on her posts, she is just treading water until the next fixation ........

Reactions: 3
Oh what's this? The *checks notes* woman with no ego who preaches about soul has a video on her divine spark page with an audience whooping and applauding her singing.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Haha, it took me forever to figure out what song this was supposed to be. She's definitely put her own spin on it. Between the tune and the lyrics...

"He'd simply kick.. in my ass and he knew, he knew, he knew in my rock" 😂🤣

Thank you so so much for sharing this... needed this laugh today

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This phase is giving

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Keep the singing videos coming Joanne, I don't know about any of the rest of ye but I've stopped watching her other videos, way too boring and stupid and completely lacking any entertainment value.
I'm here for Joanne making a huge tit of herself in public though!
Bless her for thinking those men drunkenly singing along is in any way an endorsement of her vocal abilities 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
These people are missing out. I presume she's building up to the high-school musical big dance number. Nobody does interpretive dance like JoJo.
Take the floor Joanne 👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Could be totally jumping to conclusions but looks like it could be her mother's hand at the right hand side of the Teenage Dirtbag vid. You think someone close would intervene? Or else they're hard of hearing 😅

Well that singing just cheered me up 😂 I'm surprised she didn't sing a Sinead O'Connor song though. That would have been class 😂 thanks for keeping me updated.

Reactions: 2
Noooo! She has deleted her page because she "doesn't need external validation"

Reactions: 4