Joanne Cronin #9 If so much utter comes from her “soul”, is it any wonder she’s still on the dole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't someone say earlier it sounds like shes getting scripts from chat gpt :ROFLMAO: i'd say its that and now shes regurgitating the same meaningless shite over and over
She used it for the podcast I'm sure. Not this rubbish though! Chat gpt couldn't be ross incoherent! I think she's parroting the same site off one of the new insta shite ones that she's followed recently!
Her comprehension is really poor isn't it? When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, does not mean celebrate all of life's wins. Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, that's primary school level of understanding! And what wins? What success have you had to celebrate?
Be one with the universe but stand out and don't blend in! I love the way she has now appointed herself spokesperson for all women!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My Universe - Coldplay
---
She used it for the podcast I'm sure. Not this rubbish though! Chat gpt couldn't be ross incoherent! I think she's parroting the same site off one of the new insta shite ones that she's followed recently!
Her comprehension is really poor isn't it? When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, does not mean celebrate all of life's wins. Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, that's primary school level of understanding! And what wins? What success have you had to celebrate?
Be one with the universe but stand out and don't blend in! I love the way she has now appointed herself spokesperson for all women!
Somebody asked her what a sister wound was, she couldn't even answer, she said some vague answer about it being a core wound, she explains absolutely nothing because she doesn't understand any of what she is saying (no-one does)

Reactions: 6
U got there ahead of me 🤣 favourite night of the wk, did she upload last wks song I missed it
I think she went out with the one she latched on to from her holiday instead. She let us all down. She let herself down. She let all of her loyal fans down.

Reactions: 3
My Universe - Coldplay
---

Somebody asked her what a sister wound was, she couldn't even answer, she said some vague answer about it being a core wound, she explains absolutely nothing because she doesn't understand any of what she is saying (no-one does)
I saw that comment, she said it was a core wound, part of sisterhood? Sorry, wut?!

Reactions: 2
I know it would disgust her "feminist" ideals but i really get from her divinespark waffle that she needs a man to be fully financially dependent upon, and that is actually what she wants.
Shes incapable of providing for herself financially and its too much hard work for her earning the crust adhering to rules and legal stuff that she feels dont apply to her... all this independent working woman, earning, career stuff stuff is nonsense for her, she just wants easy money but wont admit it
And all this sisterhood stuff pure nonsense, shed stab you in the back before you can sneeze in gossiping to impress soneone else

So she’s been saying away from success. That definitely explains why she’s such a total failure.

I feel like starting a Go Fund Me for a tube of Zovirax- the only achievement she’s ever had is growing the world’s biggest coldsore.
She doesn't need Zovirax! Just waft some incense over her and then rub a crystal on her big toe. Amber should do it. Be sure to then journal it and by morning it will be gone!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is there a royal WE happening, I think there might be.
"WE" were chosen by the universe.
"WE" were chosen to be a shining light.
"We" were here to have a tough childhood.
"WE" were chosen to be the wayshowers.
All of these things indicate Joanne has been specially chosen for important work on earth much much more important than having a 9 to 5 but remember she also has no ego because she's just soul. But here she is on social media seeking approval, expecting a crowd of people in a bar to applaud her talented voice, dressing up daily for her 6pm fashion show and talking about herself non stop throughout the day. I would have expected someone who's had this sort of epiphany to have abandoned their misguided attempts at fame but she's just the same asshole in the very same place, situation and clothes with a new script.

• Haha
Is that what the "I'm so happy" thing was about? M a n I f e s t a t i o n?

So you can say what you want and it's not lying?

Reactions: 1
‘Sinead O Connor showed us you don’t have to fit into a cardboard box to make an impact’ .. sorry what? 🤣

Since when does fitting into a cardboard box make an impact

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘Sinead O Connor showed us you don’t have to fit into a cardboard box to make an impact’ .. sorry what? 🤣

Since when does fitting into a cardboard box make an impact
Convinced she’s getting this tit from online and just regurgitating what she sees without any understanding. I’d pay to read her master degree assignments. I can just imagine what is being written

Convinced she’s getting this tit from online and just regurgitating what she sees without any understanding. I’d pay to read her master degree assignments. I can just imagine what is being written
The snippet she put up of her latest essay yesterday was 5.5 lines. She used the word sustainable/sustainability 5 times. I pray for the professionals that have to read her work.

Reactions: 3
It's the scolding tone for me. I've tried to summarise a few of her talks now but its actually pointless as she makes very little sense. In this one she's talking about ignoring the hurt someone has caused, her solution is not communicating, taking ownership of the hurt by blaming ourselves and this changes patterns meaning you're no longer stuck.
Just no. I think Joanne has probably been in therapy and they've had a look at her behavioural patterns and triggers. She's probably been told to avoid lashing out. Unfortunately I think she may still be doing exactly that and is using that divine page to do so.

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry I just can't get over the irony of Joanne giving people advice on being "stuck" in life. I have seen no greater example of someone stuck than this woman.

Reactions: 9