Joanne Cronin #9 If so much utter comes from her “soul”, is it any wonder she’s still on the dole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A soul coach. Obsessed with reaching 20k. Feels it's a triumph to have deleted that account. She bought a lot of those followers the rest were voyeurs.
She said her YouTube was for validation too, I think that's the singing account. That started during the soul awakening journey and was running simultaneously with divine spark, but there she is admitting this was driven by obsession and the need for external validation.
Why is she talking into a camera like this if its not for validation. It's particularly striking to listen to her speaking about manipulating others, she's still doing that. Also releasing about 20 videos on YouTube over the weekend would indicate the obsession is very active. She's channelling messages.
I think she needs real people around her, it cannot be healthy living in an environment with two people who allegedly abused her. Thats what she's saying her parents abused her. Making statements like that and when questioned talks about forgiveness, I don't see forgiveness.

Reactions: 8
I think she’s very unwell and surrounded by a lot of enablers which is not helping. Genuinely feel very sorry for her and just how lost she seems to be for her age and having life coaches praying of her very obvious vulnerability

Reactions: 9
But thats the thing, when therapy doesn't work people explore other options and some people flourish using mindfulness and meditation. In fact many medical practitioners recommend it.
It's the usual story here, poor engagement and immediately Joanne thinks she can larp as the person in the role who is trying to help her.
Essentially I think that's the issue here, she has a need to feel important, dominant even and it leads to brick walls.
At this point I think meds would at least take the edge off, I dont know what the situation is with MH in her area, I know we're swamped but in the olden days Joanne would be going in for a wee rest.

Reactions: 4
Sure she is fine ... picture of health .... soul coach ready to tell everyone how they too can be as healthy and happy and successful as she is ......
With mascara all over her face, patchy make up, hair not brushed and half her teeth not brushed spouting absolute crap that she doesn't even understand herself.
Jovine Sparks - as she called it on one of her latest videos - only follows a handful of accounts and I think she is watching each of their daily stories and regurgitating them

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sure she is fine ... picture of health .... soul coach ready to tell everyone how they too can be as healthy and happy and successful as she is ......
With mascara all over her face, patchy make up, hair not brushed and half her teeth not brushed spouting absolute crap that she doesn't even understand herself.
Jovine Sparks - as she called it on one of her latest videos - only follows a handful of accounts and I think she is watching each of their daily stories and regurgitating them
She also likes her own posts from her other accounts "internal validation" but make it it external for the world to see 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Theres something deeply troubling about someone who acknowledges their manipulative characteristic and continues to use that behaviour. I cried last night, sniff, I gave myself a hug, sniff.
I feel a bit stupid for getting sacked in, she managed to manipulate me into believing shes going through stuff. Is she or is she just Internetting with intent.

Reactions: 2
Here i am missing everything 😭 is she gone off insta? What's going on? I'm lost... Not as lost as JoJo seems to be though 😳

Here i am missing everything 😭 is she gone off insta? What's going on? I'm lost... Not as lost as JoJo seems to be though 😳
She deleted her original insta and singing YouTube channel, apparently she was obsessed and using those channels to manipulate.
She isn't that person anymore and has a new insta and YouTube which reflect her true self...which is a soul coach.

• Wow
She deleted her original insta and singing YouTube channel, apparently she was obsessed and using those channels to manipulate.
She isn't that person anymore and has a new insta and YouTube which reflect her true self...which is a soul coach.
What's her new name on insta? Wonder am I still blocked 😂 she seems like she's on a downward spiral.

Felt very sad for her watching today's video. She's clearly not too well, and seems so lost. I'd love to hear her parents' side of the 'abuse' story. Surely if they really were abusive, she'd have moved out years ago, even if it meant a house share or whatever. She's never gonna find whatever it is she's looking for on social media anyway.

Reactions: 1
She is following a page - Beyond Serenity 444, had a nosy, she is definitely copying the voice used on that page, I couldn’t be bothered to listen to too many of the actual messages on the page but she has probably stolen those too

The latest videos with the fake voice and "thanks for being here" are really quite unsettling.

• Haha
Totally, what a complete personality transplant.

Does she really think people will pay for her advice?
She has either read in here or someone has told her that she can't just spout the advice without saying how it's happened in her own life and using examples and experiences but all she has spoken about so far is her social media and how she deleted it.
So many videos on seizing the day, manifesting, letting the universe give you what you deserve yet not a single example of what it's given her, how she siezed that random day in July that we will never ever see again when the moon was in Pluto or Leo she couldn't actually decide. She has yet to address to any poor unsuspecting new followers that stumble across her that these videos are filmed in her parents house, she has no job, no relationships, very few friendships and absolutely no clue about anything

Come back twirling, terrible eyeliner, purple blanket, clunky transitions, half-baked tanning tutorials, dodgy fashion, Man City loving JoJo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It's great to see her in this happy place. She has everything together now, it's great. I'm learning so much. You guys doing alright yeah? Cool.

• Haha
Come back twirling, terrible eyeliner, purple blanket, clunky transitions, half-baked tanning tutorials, dodgy fashion, Man City loving JoJo.
It was Man United! But yes, back when she loved F1 and the tennis and Wimbledon..... spinning around like Mr Bean ❤

• Haha
I hope none of you are bin-ip-ulating any situations for your own benefit.
If the weeins want Nutella and toast for supper don't be letting on you've run out just so you can have the full jar with some rich tea biscuits.

• Haha
I hope none of you are bin-ip-ulating any situations for your own benefit.
If the weeins want Nutella and toast for supper don't be letting on you've run out just so you can have the full jar with some rich tea biscuits.
No I've stopped shopping, I've told the kids if the universe wants them to eat it will make it happen ... what's for them won't go past them is what she said at the weekend. If we send out good thoughts then the universe will give us everything we deserve
Haven't ate since Saturday just waiting on these magic beans to appear so I can plant us a beanstalk ......

• Haha
Reactions: 7