Joanne Cronin #9 If so much utter comes from her “soul”, is it any wonder she’s still on the dole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we do a whip around to buy her new pj ends she’s used the same ones for the last 4 videos , they must stink at this stage, or else have holes in the seams!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Can we do a whip around to buy her new pj ends she’s used the same ones for the last 4 videos , they must stink at this stage, or else have holes in the seams!
She does this all the time, picks a hoody and jammy bottoms and wears them to death, then moves on to the next set. The Westlife hoody has come around again in rotation i see ....

Sustainable fashion aka wearing the same zip top with your jammies, to Fota and now drinking cocktails. So versatile

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The retrograde. What ? Is Mercury in Virgo or Leo? She can't decide. Her videos are absolute nonsense.
She asks if we are going to sieze the opportunity when the universe comes knocking or just ignore it and never get the chance again... yet doesn't actually tell us what big plans she has for the day, or what she accomplished

More vague posting. The irony of all of this is anyone with an interest in this topic would probably avoid Joanne. Why? Because she's cherry picking things to suit her agenda, using the subject to make herself appear enlightened and everyone else is inferior to her. That's the very antithesis of soul.
Soul is love, it is not selfishness.
To use one of the technical terms herself seems to understand, she appears to be a low frequency/vibration individual. It's actually kinda scary and honestly if she believes in any of this (I don't think she does) she's leaving herself wide open to psychic attacks. She's an expert though, I'm sure she's read more books than I have and isn't just pulling sound bites from the Internet.

Reactions: 3
Even more mixed messages. We have the power, we have control but also wait ✋ life is about surrendering and not being in control. But wait ✋
We have free will and loads of choices provided to us by the moon, stars and universe, if they feel we deserve it enough.
She asks for nothing and is content to just be in the moment but she may also be asking for abundance, wealth and power.
So what is actually going on?
Has Joanne studied these subjects or is she talking tit. I think its the latter. Where are keys to her life, what is she getting out there to do/achieve, where is this fearless confident woman with a plan?
Cos I'm seeing a person who mostly sits at home in their pyjamas who jumps from one get rich quick idea to the next. Sorry for the rant but she's a knobber.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she think she's helping people or what? Anyways, can't wait for this phase of JoJo to be over.

Does she think she's helping people or what? Anyways, can't wait for this phase of JoJo to be over.
JoJo has no intention of helping anyone, ever.

All she wants is social media fame through her purchased blue tick and high follower count. I know a good few people who follow her and they all do it for a laugh- they think she’s an idiot.