Joanne Cronin #8 Knickers on the floor, empty loo rolls galore, Joanne's tanning routine is a farce...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I duno about anyone else but I’m buzzing that she’s after starting a new blog…her Lecturer/classmates have no idea what a treat their little eyes are in for🙈

On another note I’m still absolutely baffled as to how this woman is doing a Masters. If she got in on applicable life experience then duck me she must have bullshitted all round her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That bear.... Is she 30 or 13, ? Actually i don't even know a 13 yr old that has a bear 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine getting to know your new uni classmates and discover one of them has a special box of clippings of cute puppies and a Teddy bear.
Perhaps you already realised they were odd when they sat filming your convos....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder did mammy buy her the after college treats or maybe they were delivered by Charles LeClerc 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.