Joanne Cronin #8 Knickers on the floor, empty loo rolls galore, Joanne's tanning routine is a farce...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another old reel 😴 I was going back through her insta page there and here's a throwback to when she was happy. And boy does she look happy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Was this from a student night back in the day? Y’know when she did an undergrad ? Please tell me she did

Ah the outfit, the makeup, the expression, the caption, the dolly shoes. It's a classic.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20221008-214320_Instagram.jpg

Joanne is "turning away from negativity and being as positive as she possibly can".
Er, you might want to tell your face love.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Where is she getting her money? She's obviously bought the followers to get her over the line to 20k followers. There's not even been her mad, off the wall, unintentionally hilarious posts or reels to garner want extra attention.

Reactions: 3
My god the reels need to stop, she's not good at them, she's never getting an better at them. She can't walk or pose, it's cringe it's so embarrassing for her. She would be better trying to master still photos. Does she ever get a blow dry or a hair cut? The hair is greasy mess, god love her

Reactions: 5
20k πŸ˜‚ god almighty 🀣 a face only a mother could love. If she smiled in pics she wouldn't look too bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I tried to show other people her page, they don't understand how she's cringe, how she's so freaking odd as duck! Come on, how can you not see?! πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Reactions: 1
I tried to show other people her page, they don't understand how she's cringe, how she's so freaking odd as duck! Come on, how can you not see?! πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

I think some people get put off commenting openly because they might think she has needs and don’t want to be seen to be any way negative about people with needs. I for one presumed she had needs when I came across her.

Reactions: 15
Yay! A mouth breathing #gifted special, featuring a bobbly hoodie over her jammies. Influencing is hard work, you can't expect people to be up and dressed in a morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow she's in the big leagues now, gifted a couple of lip balms totalling less than a tenner, don't give up the day job just yet Jo....oh wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The nails 🫠🫠🫠🫠 what the actual duck!! She’s great at taking things out of a box noisily and passing the product under the phone like a Tesco self scanner.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.