Joanne Cronin #8 Knickers on the floor, empty loo rolls galore, Joanne's tanning routine is a farce...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me, or the quality of the screen shot or is that not that bad? Apart from the mid riff granny boobs like!

Reactions: 10
That screenshot didn't pick it up. Believe me its like two pringles have been placed inside her swim suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t see what’s wrong tbh! Maybe it’s a poor screenshot but I’ve no problem with nips.

Reactions: 5
Kinda hard to discuss her when she’s on private though. Has she giving up the gig or what

Reactions: 3
Reading that word document it's coherent,good grammar and punctuation,it follows a linear timeline,good vocabulary etc In all the time she is on Insta her written or spoken words have never been like that

Reactions: 1
The Sarah girl is an absolute charlatan. Wonder how much Joanne has paid her so far.
Absolute disgrace. Anyone else notice how it seems to be Jo “winning” these things often? This life couch (autocorrect and I’m not even going to change it 😂 more accurate) wan must be money laundering or something.

Reactions: 6
Hard to comment when she's private l. How you meant to be an influencer when you won't show your content?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.