Joanne Cronin #8 Knickers on the floor, empty loo rolls galore, Joanne's tanning routine is a farce...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's wearing the black cardi again, I'm sure she's doing it just to annoy me.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's all shtyle tonight with the 50 year olds pants 😅😅🙈 my god. Would she just give this sustainable tit up and dress for her age! Who cares if it's fast fashion or not.

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure but she's certainly leaving little to the imagination. The shame of it.

I'm not doing it. Her vulva is on show.
Eyes drawn to the nipples around her midriff then miaow the cat is right there. Right there lads. RIGHT THERE!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I would but I’d feel bad about it. She’s got a hungry minge in it. Also, I love how I’m blocked from stories but not posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just found this thread specifically after seeing that photo! Jesus christ those puppies need some support 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.