Joanne Cronin #8 Knickers on the floor, empty loo rolls galore, Joanne's tanning routine is a farce...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reminds me of my 7 year old with her birthday week and cake arriving 2 days early 🙄 also loling at her ‘birthday madness’ photo 😂😂 I’d say she was in bed by 11!! I’d say it was like an episode of the inbetweeners

• Haha
Reactions: 4
'Follow your dreams..believe to achieve'..as she hops into the passenger side of her pensioner mothers car to be driven to her destiny....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
duck right off.
She did not bring the 80s rocker picture back arís!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she was mentioned here before... ? But Sophie Ella keeps popping up on my TikTok Feed. I don't follow here but Christ on a bike 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.