Joanne Cronin #8 Knickers on the floor, empty loo rolls galore, Joanne's tanning routine is a farce...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely never completed that “I’m some mad one” stage of her life, when most people did in their early 20’s. It’s as if she’s stuck in a time warp and still thinks DRIIINKIN and having a mad hoolie and effectively emulating early 00’s Lindsay Lohan is the the bleeding crown chakra of cool. I’m half expecting pics of her being pushed round a car in a Dunne’s Stores trolley with a traffic cone on her head.

Jojo m’dear, it’s an inflatable Kangaroo. Cheap swag paid for by a promo company. You aren’t Kesha, you I don’t brush your teeth with a bottle of Jack and interpol will not be concerned over this Roo’s whereabouts.

much love xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has to be trolling with the 1km ‘tough push’ photos - surely? Either that or the record map of her runs makes more sense though cause it always did look like it was on her own house plot - she probably was actually walking in circles in the garden for 1km…wouldn’t take that long! I’m more perplexed by her than ever tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To quote Taylor. "Draw a cat eye sharp enough to kill a man"
Mad altogether but its her look. She's been told repeatedly its not good but she thinks everyone is just jealous. She can't be helped!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
For the love of God Joanne, just accept that winged eyeliner is not a skill you can master. No shame, I'm pretty crap at it too. Try a pencil and some dark shadow.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.