Joanne Cronin #6 JoCro the no-show, stopped turning up for her lives is it any surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d go as far as to say she’s unhinged, mentally unstable.. I’d say she throws toddler tantrums if things don’t go her way and the poor elderly parents are walking on eggshells

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Me too, she's delusional and obviously has a problem with anyone questioning her and her version of reality.
She's drank too much of the influencer kool aid, she actually thinks that what she's doing is viable as a career and a life, that everyone else is wrong.
I do think she needs help, immediately, she has no real life relationships, apparently even with her own family. She has an immature, self centred outlook and for all her chat about being the "best version of herself" she's not anywhere near even a mediocre version of herself.

Reactions: 5
Doesn't sound like she was ambushed or anything just told to knock it off when she was attention seeking. I wonder if her comeback was that she was doing another degree at the moment 😎
Eventually people will stop bothering with her but its the parents I feel for, they've most likely shelled out over €1k for this course and no doubt there will be more. I'm not sure if all the blame can be put at their feet, she's their only child and she threatens self harm when things don't go her way. That would be an impossible situation to live with. Tough love is needed but its easy for us to say, if you were terrified that someone you loved would hurt themselves you'd probably do anything. Very sad that she speaks so much on self love and self care but its all a one way street, entirely missing the point.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yep, doesn't she feel any embarrassment of what she's doing to her parents who have obviously kept her fed and with a roof over her head and more than likely paying for her course?
I would love to see my own parents faces if I announced I was moving back home in my 30s and wasn't going to work anymore but would be dressing up in #alloldclothes every day to dance about the front room and spend all my time online in my pajamas under a blanket!
Parents always want to do right by their children and help in any way they can but Joanne is ripping the absolute piss out of that at this stage, she knows exactly what she's doing and seems to have her parents over a barrell with her "mental health" as leverage, I think it's disgusting for her to use this to manipulate them and everyone else in this way just so she can get what she wants.

Reactions: 6
Yep, doesn't she feel any embarrassment of what she's doing to her parents who have obviously kept her fed and with a roof over her head and more than likely paying for her course?
I would love to see my own parents faces if I announced I was moving back home in my 30s and wasn't going to work anymore but would be dressing up in #alloldclothes every day to dance about the front room and spend all my time online in my pajamas under a blanket!
Parents always want to do right by their children and help in any way they can but Joanne is ripping the absolute piss out of that at this stage, she knows exactly what she's doing and seems to have her parents over a barrell with her "mental health" as leverage, I think it's disgusting for her to use this to manipulate them and everyone else in this way just so she can get what she wants.
It would be a big change for your parents, they'd probably kick your behind. It looks like Joannes parents have always enabled this behaviour but she has a history of mental health problems since adolescence and for lots of people these are misunderstood, so instead of seeing manipulative behaviour they're probably worried sick. Shes very quick to blame others for incidents of SH rather than looking at the root cause, she's a big girl she should be looking into the condition she has been diagnosed with and doing a lot of work on herself and her parents could do with support too. It surprises me that she talks a lot about the condition making her feel low but lacks basic understanding or coping mechanisms. I would hate anyone diagnosed with borderline personality to feel tit about themselves because of Joanne.

Reactions: 2
No amount of law of attraction is going to help Jojo with her life. Neither likes and positive compliments on Insta. Change has to come from Jojo herself but she has to realise her negative behaviour is the common point in all her problems, poor relationships with family and friends, first.
She should have some sort of treatment programme for her BPD, if its just therapy then I think it should be realised that isnt working for her and she needs a lot more than that.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve 2 friends who moved home from Dublin a few weeks into 1st lockdown as they couldn’t justify the cost anymore.Both were working remotely. But they contribute to bills etc. this wan is taking the piss.

I watched the old IGTV with Tam when they have the masks on, so many questions.
If they were in a bubble why were they wearing masks 🤣
Tam says Jo has her for life, and Jo says their hearts are aligned... where did Tam go ? What actually happened there ??
She refers to herself constantly as an influencer, what is she influencing ?? An "influencer" makes many from collabs and advertising ? Jo advertises nothing, has no collabs, no deals, no sponsorships. I genuinely do not understand how she thinks she has a job when she has zero income. She has a hobby, nothing more

They had masks on because it was filmed during lockdown and they shouldn't have been meeting. It was filmed in some community house that Tam had involvement with. You'll notice how defensive they both become when people start to question this meeting. Tam does try to direct her away from the influencer lifestyle, doesn't think its real etc and more or less says Joanne is a difficult person and not cut out for it. They appear to have fallen out during the summer, Joanne had planned a holiday possibly with Tam and then it went radio silent with a few passive aggressive posts about friendship for good measure. Tam had helped Joanne film and take pictures which were on the artistic side, Joanne had filmed from her house and was looking after her dog. There was a big drama were Jo said she'd been injured whilst looking after it, had a shoulder injury I believe and couldn't film, then she was hit by a 4x4 by a rogue female driver who hadn't seen her, leaving her rolling on the ground incapacitated, unsure if dog was involved. But that was the last we heard of Tam.
And I'm sure you saw the bit about Tam being a life coach and Joanne snapping at her remarks that she was hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They had masks on because it was filmed during lockdown and they shouldn't have been meeting. It was filmed in some community house that Tam had involvement with. You'll notice how defensive they both become when people start to question this meeting. Tam does try to direct her away from the influencer lifestyle, doesn't think its real etc and more or less says Joanne is a difficult person and not cut out for it. They appear to have fallen out during the summer, Joanne had planned a holiday possibly with Tam and then it went radio silent with a few passive aggressive posts about friendship for good measure. Tam had helped Joanne film and take pictures which were on the artistic side, Joanne had filmed from her house and was looking after her dog. There was a big drama were Jo said she'd been injured whilst looking after it, had a shoulder injury I believe and couldn't film, then she was hit by a 4x4 by a rogue female driver who hadn't seen her, leaving her rolling on the ground incapacitated, unsure if dog was involved. But that was the last we heard of Tam.
And I'm sure you saw the bit about Tam being a life coach and Joanne snapping at her remarks that she was hers.
Totally forgot about her getting hit by the car 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that was the same day when she said she was going to film a "24 hours with me" needless to say she didn't and still hasn't

• Haha
Oh Joannes "24 hours with me" would be just riveting, about 20 of those hours is Joanne lying in the scratcher or under her blankie on the sofa watching junk on TV, the other few hours would detail her mooching about town by herself or putting on ridiculous mismatched outfits and making a tit of herself on reels followed by whining and moaning about how every single person in her life is in the wrong and how unfair it is that noone takes her instagram career seriously 🙄

• Haha
Member she did try doing a day in her life, she had giant headphones on and was running everywhere and then....then....we saw the ancient exercise bike complete with paint tins.....nobody had used that yoke for years :LOL:

• Haha
They appear to have fallen out during the summer, Joanne had planned a holiday possibly with Tam and then it went radio silent with a few passive aggressive posts about friendship for good measure. Tam had helped Joanne film and take pictures which were on the artistic side, Joanne had filmed from her house and was looking after her dog. There was a big drama were Jo said she'd been injured whilst looking after it, had a shoulder injury I believe and couldn't film, then she was hit by a 4x4 by a rogue female driver who hadn't seen her, leaving her rolling on the ground incapacitated, unsure if dog was involved. But that was the last we heard of Tam.
The car, the dog and holiday was around similar time. Apparently the holiday was indeed to Croatia to visit Tam, but I heard it didnt go ahead because Tam asked for Jojo not to go after multiple issues with Jojos mental health that Tam tried to help with came up, and then Jojo allegedly got injured while protecting the dog from getting hit by car. Tam arranged for someone else to look after dog. Jojo fell out with Tam over it and stopped speaking to her then.

• Haha
  • Wow
Totally forgot about her getting hit by the car 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that was the same day when she said she was going to film a "24 hours with me" needless to say she didn't and still hasn't
That's right 🤣 she showed us her mank breakfast followed by a walk I think? But yes she misses the most dramatic moment of the day. I know a lot of people didn't believe her, she said she was under the wheel of a 4x4 🤣 you would be in hospital to say the least.

The car, the dog and holiday was around similar time. Apparently the holiday was indeed to Croatia to visit Tam, but I heard it didnt go ahead because Tam asked for Jojo not to go after multiple issues with Jojos mental health that Tam tried to help with came up, and then Jojo allegedly got injured while protecting the dog from getting hit by car. Tam arranged for someone else to look after dog. Jojo fell out with Tam over it and stopped speaking to her then.
I wouldn't have left my dog with her in the first place 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
The car, the dog and holiday was around similar time. Apparently the holiday was indeed to Croatia to visit Tam, but I heard it didnt go ahead because Tam asked for Jojo not to go after multiple issues with Jojos mental health that Tam tried to help with and then Jojo allegedly got injured while protecting the dog from getting hit by car. Tam arranged for someone else to look after dog. Jojo fell out with Tam over it and stopped speaking to her then.
I don't blame Tam, why would anyone want to have to take responsibility for someone's mental health especially on holiday or visiting family etc. Tam did the right thing, the relationship was toxic as Joanne referred to it but it wasn't Tams fault. She was very honest with her in a gentle way, too gentle. How could anyone leave their pet with Joanne after these incidents but as usual it was the dogs fault.

Yes, she came onto stories following the car accident, like straight away. It was all nonsense as usual but she kept it going for ages until she get slaughtered on a live about it lol. Once she's challenged she seems to back down and these things are never mentioned again.

Is Joanne actually seeing a bona fide counsellor or therapist in real life? It just seems like she's very lost, I'm in no way an expert in these things but if she is seeing someone legit for her BPD, surely her behaviour and actions would be improving even a bit after all this time? I'd imagine said counsellor should be helping Joanne develop skills to interact and react to other people appropriately, going by the shitshow from Saturday night it doesn't seem like that's happening, so she runs to instagram to get validation from strangers.
I've said it before, Joanne has far too much time on her hands to indulge herself, it would do her the world of good to get out of herself and take up even a part time job or volunteering, she has nothing but time and she is wasting every minute of it wallowing around in herself.

I'd like a real talk on Joannes struggle with mental health. Not focused on the past, focused on whats happening right now and not shying away from difficult issues like social media, which according to her has nothing to do with it. Everything on the table. Friendships, family relationships her peers online, her support network. What is she doing to help herself apart from not listening to valid concerns? She should enjoy this as she's the sole focus. On that note do you think she enjoys having a tattle thread, I think so.
Counsellors, mental health practitioners can only guide someone they can't tell someone not to do something unless its going to cause them harm and I'm sure JoCro is sugar coating her online existence, how helpful it is to her and how her experience is helping others. It maddens me how she's most likely wasting their time.

• Heart
On that note do you think she enjoys having a tattle thread, I think so.
I'd say she loooooves having a tattle page, Joanne is such a non entity in her real life and most people including her family don't give her the time of day anymore, what's a narcissist to do?
Negative attention is better than being ignored for Joanne 🤷‍♀️ and let's face it, she does absolutely nothing to help herself in this regard, the worse her content is the more she gets talked about on here = the more attention she gets. Anyone else would be mortified at being a laughing stock online and would make their profiles private, Joanne feeds off it.

What happened Galentines day or Valentines eh?
When every other influencer in the country is deepthroating us with the crap, JoCro has gone AWOL yet again due to falling out with someone else.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY 💝

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.