Joanne Cronin #6 JoCro the no-show, stopped turning up for her lives is it any surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🧐🧐🧐🧐 family drama last night??? Did they finally pull her aside??
I saw that just now, I wonder did they not pay ber enough attention and did she get absolutely blotto at the party and start lashing out. I'd say she could be fairly unstable after a few drinks as she seems to be unstable as it is. You'd also have to hope that someone pulled her aside because those of those reels. They are just terrible and she always looks disheveled in them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The one good thing about Joanne is she washes her dirty laundry on Instagram, I'd say it all came out when the drinks started to flow. But that's a big burn for the family who feed, water and put up with her, she will end up isolating her parents from their relatives. Maybe thats the plan eh Joanne 🤔 can't have mam and dado knowing the truth about insta.

Reactions: 8
The one good thing about Joanne is she washes her dirty laundry on Instagram, I'd say it all came out when the drinks started to flow. But that's a big burn for the family who feed, water and put up with her, she will end up isolating her parents from their relatives. Maybe thats the plan eh Joanne 🤔 can't have mam and dado knowing the truth about insta.
She has personality disorder, this is often linked with narcissism and psychopaths and serial killers
She's a bleeping headcase
Def fell out with the family last night
She will end up in a very bad place Mark my words I've seen it with personality disorders before

• Wow
It's about bloody time that someone in her family spoke to her, I hope they gave it to her with both barrels.
That post is like something a moody teenager would come out with when they're asked to clean their room "wah wah wah nobody understands meeeeee" - you are nearly 31 Joanne starting acting it you overgrown child.

I thought she might have deleted it when she woke up and was sober. She's probably still in her pit though.

It's like a 14 year olds post. Is she for real? Probably got told a few home truths about the whole insta thing as it's clearly not working for her regarding making money. Wonder are any of her family following her? She probably blocked them before putting up that post 🤣

• Haha
One of her cousins had a word with her last night. She did not take it well, as you’ve probably gathered.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Its pretty shocking that the last thing she shared was a birthday girl blowing out their candles and then MAYDAY MAYDAY I'm alone and my family don't understand me. Not quite the image of fun loving party girl shes going for. And people actually ask who takes her pictures and wonder why she is always dandering around on her own. This! This is why! And its not anyone else.

One of her cousins had a word with her last night. She did not take it well, as you’ve probably gathered.

Go on....if you can...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"Joanne put your camera away none of us want to be part of your tit show, all the gossip pages are talking about you and its fine when you're making a holy show of yourself but feck aff if we're to be featured........."wrestles Joanne to the ground and the iPhone pro skids across the kitchen tiles.

Is that it? Is that what happened????

• Haha
It's funny she was all into the party and putting up videos of the birthday girl, a few hours later she's taken to the gram to witch them all out, how quickly a family celebration soured!
Let me guess, it's all everyone else's fault as usual, Joanne is NEVER in the wrong, NEVER the difficult one, NEVER the one that's impossible for even her own family to to around.

Or....."just put the phone away Joanne this is a private family gathering, we'll put some pics on the gram tomorrow for our own friends and family to see" .....
"excuse me, this is my job, I'm here in a professional capacity!"
"Yes dear, about that..."
"How fecking dare you...you disgusting in-duh-vud-ual, this is bullying!!!!!!! Feck this you're all ganging up on me!!!! I'm being attacked!! I'm calling the gaurds!!!!! Hello 999 I've just witnessed a murder, my family don't understand me, I'm alone! Its me who has been murdered!" Phone line goes dead.

• Haha
I would pay 100e to see a video of an intervention with Joanne.

• Haha
"Joanne put your camera away none of us want to be part of your tit show, all the gossip pages are talking about you and its fine when you're making a holy show of yourself but feck aff if we're to be featured........."wrestles Joanne to the ground and the iPhone pro skids across the kitchen tiles.

Is that it? Is that what happened????
Ha! Nothing so exciting. Not enough attention so she tried to pull focus and was shut down. I don’t have the finer details but I believe that the message was plainly “get a job”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Ha! Nothing so exciting. Not enough attention so she tried to pull focus and was shut down. I don’t have the finer details but I believe that the message was plainly “get a job”
Interesting. She'll need to have a big health drama now so she can blame the family and prevent them from ever speaking out against her again. These next few weeks are going to be difficult to watch.

Reactions: 7
She’s such a ridiculously spoilt, entitled, lazy, nasty, deluded little madam. I have no time for people that air their dirty laundry on social media, it’s tacky and cringeworthy behaviour. Doesn’t shock me in the slightest though that Joanne’s first thought was to throw it up on stories for all to see. Pathetic behaviour from a 31 year old woman. She’ll no doubt arise from her hovel of a bedroom at some point later today and start slamming doors left right and centre, demanding the family member in question be exiled for the rest of eternity.

Whichever family member took her on last night is a hero in my eyes, it's about time that someone point blank told her to cop herself on, she is making a fool out of herself and her parents, but she's not fooling anybody else.
The mental health card will be overplayed this week to try to make out that she's the innocent victim so that no-one can say anything about her behaviour 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.