Joanne Cronin #6 JoCro the no-show, stopped turning up for her lives is it any surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder does she own a hairbrush, genuine question.🤷🏼‍♀️ She always looks like she’s been dragged through a bush backwards.
I stand corrected, the reel tonight proves Jojo does own a hairbrush, thanks for the clarification Jojo hun, nice to know you’re still reading🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In that pink dress reel with the awful hair, Joanne reminds me of what Mrs Doyle’s daughter would look like if she had one. The smudged lip stick 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So who was it? Own up please 😂😂 someone wrote to teaspill about her putting up her "college" work for everyone to see.

Told you they'd love it. Plan. Mention her ordinary stuff plenty on tea spill then release the tweets 😁

Reactions: 6
I take it she still hasn’t gotten her voice back (like it was actually gone, oscar winning performance the other night, lol) since she couldn’t sing along with SpaceJam. Her parents/neighbours/local neighbourhood cats must have been so relieved 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20220212-180523_Instagram.jpg

Another productive day for Joanne lying under her purple blankie, how cold could it possibly be in her house that she's always under it?
I imagine thon blanket could walk itself to the washing machine and hop in at this stage 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1057777
Another productive day for Joanne lying under her purple blankie, how cold could it possibly be in her house that she's always under it?
I imagine thon blanket could walk itself to the washing machine and hop in at this stage 😳
In all fairness I love having a blanket over me when I'm watching telly....but that's after I've worked my full time job, made dinner, done homework with kids, washed up, put kids to bed and had my shower.....not when I've had a busy day playing dress up....

• Heart
What's with the 40 balloon? She'll be still living at home at 40 I'd say. Not that it's a bad thing but she needs to grow up, pay bills. Get a real job. I don't think her parents would ask her for rent money! She probably doesn't even buy her own eggs for her soldiers 🤣 she doesn't buy new clothes, so where does her dole/disability money go?

• Haha
Stop the press! Joanne is actually at a party? One of her random cousins no doubt - score! 🤣 she should turn the numbers around, 04 is more where Joanne is at!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.