Joanne Cronin #6 JoCro the no-show, stopped turning up for her lives is it any surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't seen anything, she's surprisingly fast at removing negative comments, it must be the only thing that she's proactive and efficient at! 😂
I wonder if she's clicked she can stop certain words from showing on her insta comments.
Tattle. Liar. The North. Northern Ireland. University. 3 degrees. Stairs. 4x4s.
Just a thought :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I wonder if she's clicked she can stop certain words from showing on her insta comments.
Tattle. Liar. The North. Northern Ireland. University. 3 degrees. Stairs. 4x4s.
Just a thought :unsure:
Ooh I didn't know that was a thing!
She probably does have something like that set up if it's possible, Joanne doesn't like to be challenged on her bullshit, can't be having reality and real people coming at her in her cosy little fantasy instagram, reserved for other small time influencers licking her arse 😒

Reactions: 5
For all the reels she does about girls nights out, brunch with friends etc she never appears to actually have any real friends. There's something terribly sad about that. I know it seems to be self inflicted but still. Not even the odd photo of time spent with a cousin etc. How has her own mother not carried out some sort of intervention? She must see her getting all dressed up, doing her videos and then back into her Westlife hoodie and pjs and back to vegitating on the couch again. I recall seeing a post from a while back about her going to Manchester by herself and she was in a bar alone and presumably asked a stranger to take her photo. Portraying herself as the solo traveller who doesn't need anybody. When in reality she desperately needs even one real friend who will tell her to delete all the awful tit she posted years ago, to teach her how to apply lipstick and contour correctly and hopefully encourage her to see sense. But no, our Joanne knows it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A sustainable fashion person not buying anything new should really be cutting those off, cutting up dresses and jeans etc....no? Why oh why are we seeing the exact same thing every week?
Im imagining Jojos attempt at above being worse than 5 minute craft fashion chop shop 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder does she own a hairbrush, genuine question.🤷🏼‍♀️ She always looks like she’s been dragged through a bush backwards.

• Haha
The extensions don’t match her own colour either
I agree, said the exact same thing on a previous thread. Looks like she’s bought some cheap tat clip-ins from the local euro store and thrown them in without a mirror. Shame on any salon that sent her out with those in her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Totally, not even a pity donation from a family member to get the ball rolling?
You would think someone with 20k "followers" should be able to muster up a euro per follower on average at least, it's actually pretty sad. Her following/clout is like everything else in her life - fantasy.
She's running a 5k. Shur my granny could do that. You think she'd do one of those 100k in a month challenges or something. 5k is hardly a challenge. People will donate to people making actual efforts and pushing themselves 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The latest reel, she nearly toppled over on the dismount! 😂 She always seems so unsteady on her feet, she nearly gave herself whiplash there!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She'd just be better off buying new clothes at this stage instead of the sustainability shite. It's not working, although I don't think anything would work at this stage. She's like one of the thunderbirds at times. A puppet with badly drawn lipstick 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have a feeling that the real reason Joanne is trying to do the whole sustainability/charity shop fashion is because she hasn't a washer for anything new.
If Joanne was making good money you can bet your ass she would be all about designer gear and brands and showing off, she's a fraud.

Reactions: 10
Gosh her extensions seem to be causing a lot of damage to her hair which seems very very thin around the hairline. She really should take them out and invest the money in good quality shampoo and conditioners.

• Wow
Does anyone believe they're all old clothes tho?

She's just as lazy as duck and saying that so she doesn't have to bother with the effort of linking. AND double whammy - "sustainable"

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.