Joanne Cronin #6 JoCro the no-show, stopped turning up for her lives is it any surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the south can you drive on your own with a provisional licence? I think I remember this was the case years ago. Can you imagine JoCro on the roads though, no shade I'm no Stig myself but god almighty her behind the wheel makes me sweat.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In the south can you drive on your own with a provisional licence? I think I remember this was the case years ago. Can you imagine JoCro on the roads though, no shade I'm no Stig myself but god almighty her behind the wheel makes me sweat.
The new rules down here are you have to get 12 driving lessons and on a provisional license you need a fully licensed driver with you in the car when driving. When you pass your test it goes to an n plate. Which means novice driver. After two years of novice driving you can take off the plates as you're considered a fully licensed driver. Not like years ago. They've made it harder for learners unfortunately.

Reactions: 4
The new rules down here are you have to get 12 driving lessons and on a provisional license you need a fully licensed driver with you in the car when driving. When you pass your test it goes to an n plate. Which means novice driver. After two years of novice driving you can take off the plates as you're considered a fully licensed driver. Not like years ago. They've made it harder for learners unfortunately.
Yeah I was sure I remembered learner's could just hop in the car and drive away without anybody with them, always thought that was strange. Glad its changed to be honest. Sounds like the UK rules now except R plates only last a year.

Reactions: 2
It was a 'told' February afternoon and all JoCro wanted was a cup of tea #alloldcostacups #alloldoldclothes #alloldpictures

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus Mary and Joseph, no one needs
Jojo on the roads, that's a fact!! I fear for the people of her home town as she would be so dangerous.

Reactions: 5
Question box yay 🙄 can’t wait to know what her favourite food is or her favourite tv programme.
Also college course is on demand? So she can do it as often as she likes? How does this work??

• Haha
She's doing long days! Long days in the scratcher I'd say! And she's graduating in May? From bleeping what? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cant believe she has the audacity to say she regularly donates clothes she doesn’t wear to charity. Don’t know if anyone remembers but on a live a while back, she admitted that she didn’t return clothing she ordered but wasn’t keeping, and just binned it all 🤬

She's doing long days! Long days in the scratcher I'd say! And she's graduating in May? From bleeping what? 🤣
Graduating? In May? Does she mean finishing her online course that is in no way a qualification?

Cant believe she has the audacity to say she regularly donates clothes she doesn’t wear to charity. Don’t know if anyone remembers but on a live a while back, she admitted that she didn’t return clothing she ordered but wasn’t keeping, and just binned it all 🤬
That's right, buy fast fashion and if it doesn't suit/fit its no biggie as you can just throw it away. I heard her say that too.

Aye but I bet she gets a certificate....🤗
A certificate of completion which she will pass off as a degree no doubt. She talks about this short, online professional course like theres some amazing qualification...and stretching the meaning of it all the way.

I wonder what sort of funnels she is referring to, probably something involving fools and money with creative accounting.
She did have collaborations with brands through the various influencer agencies shes been signed up with... they all failed... Joanne being the unreliable source in the equation, she made a real mess of it, probably all dried up now as she is probably blacklisted amongst brands.

I remember that too about saying she just returns clothes bought online if she doesnt like or wrong size, said around time she jumped on sustainable bandwagon with her crusade.

Reactions: 3
So had a quick gander there on the ucd website.....her course lasts 10 weeks and it's 2 hours a week.......and she thinks she will be graduating......fml

• Haha
I feel so bad for her in a way, it’s quiet tragic. She’s doing a course that people do while working full time there is no way the workload is enough to make her busy as she says. In my opinion she must have some sort of additional needs/mental health problems

Sunrise social is a great community it saddens me that Joanne is going to piggyback on it. She's making it sound like she is heavily involved, the groups are for everyone and I'm sure she will be made to feel very welcome but I can't see it being successful with her interference.
Whatever happened to the walking group she muscled in? I applaud her for putting herself out there but she needs to learn she is not the centre of the universe, that her opinions are not always favourable and that she isn't the font of all knowledge about every subject known to man. If she learned to listen and measure her responses things may improve for her. Case in point graduating from a short online course.... that is fecking crazy talk. Making things like that up makes folk raise two eyebrows and lol.

Reactions: 9
Sunrise social is a great community it saddens me that Joanne is going to piggyback on it. She's making it sound like she is heavily involved, the groups are for everyone and I'm sure she will be made to feel very welcome but I can't see it being successful with her interference.
Whatever happened to the walking group she muscled in? I applaud her for putting herself out there but she needs to learn she is not the centre of the universe, that her opinions are not always favourable and that she isn't the font of all knowledge about every subject known to man. If she learned to listen and measure her responses things may improve for her. Case in point graduating from a short online course.... that is fecking crazy talk. Making things like that up makes folk raise two eyebrows and lol.
She is making out that she is setting up this Sunrise Social group.......

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.