Joanne Cronin #6 JoCro the no-show, stopped turning up for her lives is it any surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless her,she had a little notebook at the beginning, she actually went to the bother of writing out that shite. As if anyone cares, we were only there for the degrees falling down the stairs comments.
You can be a feminist and have a meal bought for you....can't you?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think I've worked out that she has no sense of humour. That's what I have taken away.

Reactions: 7
No lads the most revealing thing tonight was the GBB comments and wait for it "I just use them for..."
My brother is gay and this attitude winds me up something chronic.
What are the GBB comments and how was Joanne using them?

Reactions: 1
Her reel a half hour before the live was that she was kickstarting the weekend having a few drinks and dry January was over…
Half hour later on the live she looks like something dragged through a hedge backwards… lipstick literally all over her face! And on her live she said she was having a quiet chill weekend and she would be busy doing ‘college work’… and that she was continuing on the dry until her birthday in 2 weeks 🤦🏼‍♀️
Which is it…
Let me clear it up for you JoJo… you have no friends who you could go out with for ending dry January!!

• Haha
Apparently she’s back ‘full time’ on her course but will study 2/3 hours a day if she’s up ‘early’ && be done by 1pm 😂😂

• Haha
No lads the most revealing thing tonight was the GBB comments and wait for it "I just use them for..."
My brother is gay and this attitude winds me up something chronic.
Watched back as i didnt catch this (and few others) fully at the time and missed end, but thats very shameful to do that. Id expect that she has the mindset that gay men equal stereotyped portrayals too. Appauling but unsurprising for JoJo.
Not sure why she is misleading ppl to think she is doing a full time course in college by actually saying that, when she said when asked its an ondemand course you do at own pace. Why even mislead, call it what it is. Even when asked when she started her course she said last week, got muddled on what day it is, said this week, paused and then clarified she started last week 🙄
She dodged some questions and ignored someone giving out she blocked them when they only asked about her Lives, she mentioned her upcoming birthday twice, and gave very predictable answers to the few dating/relationship questions she got.
She doesn't know what a feminist is, or what Womens Aid is or do, as if she even cared

Reactions: 5
I dipped in and out a bit. She had a notepad at the beginning and answered questions on dating that were straight out of Just Seventeen 1992. "You know a man is interested if he looks at you". She doesn't like to go for a meal for a first date. She wouldn't kiss until after two or three dates. She doesn't seem to get when people are taking the piss or even be able to laugh at herself. When people were asking whether she is recognised? Wouldn't anyone else laugh at that? She didn't. She said she sometimes is in a bar or restaurant but not in the street.

Someone was pretending to be a dog and asking questions about her running him over 🤣.

Could she speak French? Could she speak German?

Who would she like to do a campaign with? She would want a sustainable company with recycled clothes. I suspect this is her big business idea.

Her makeup was terrible. When she turned her head to the side her hair was almost matted, it clearly hadn't even been brushed today.

Oh and her Mam was doing okay and she is driving her round all over the place.

It was just odd. Big pauses. I dipped out and missed most of what she said about trolls unfortunately.

• Haha
What are the GBB comments and how was Joanne using them?
She was asked if she had male friends, loads was the answer. She has had (note the past tense) lots of gay BFFs who she used for their insight of boys.
It was the tone though.

Did she hit a dog with a bicycle?

Why did her boyfriends family not like her?

How can someone who has declared online that they have hit their parent, stand up and say they support a domestic violence charity and fundraise for said charity, without acknowledging their own conduct. Which is domestic violence!!!!

This online course is not college. I'm sorry but its not.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She was asked if she had male friends, loads was the answer. She has had (note the past tense) lots of gay BFFs who she used for their insight of boys.
It was the tone though.

Did she hit a dog with a bicycle?

Why did her boyfriends family not like her?

How can someone who has declared online that they have hit their parent, stand up and say they support a domestic violence charity and fundraise for said charity, without acknowledging their own conduct. Which is domestic violence!!!!

This online course is not college. I'm sorry but its not.
Cheers, couldn't face watching her live, was thinking GBB was Great British Bake off 🙈

When did she disclose about hitting her dad?

• Haha
Cheers, couldn't face watching her live, was thinking GBB was Great British Bake off 🙈

When did she disclose about hitting her dad?
It was found on twitter, think its at the beginning of this thread or end of last one.

Reactions: 3
The long awkward pauses on the live were weird….jo was staring into the camera down the bottom, her lips moving reading the comments. Ocasionally going ‘he he’ or ‘hiiieeeee’

• Haha
God love her to be honest, she's so far down the rabbit hole of delusion that I don't know what it would take to bring her back to reality.
Most of the questions/comments on the live were people completely taking the mick and she couldn't see it/doesn't want to see it.
How could she look in the mirror before that live and think "yep my hair looks good and my lipstick isn't smeared all over my face and chin".

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220204-154800_Instagram.jpg

OK Yoda, to lay off the booze might it be time, bad at grammar you are. 🥴

• Haha
Tea spill page, someone mentioned her in the question box about giving dating advice😂😂 Oh how I love that page 😂

Reactions: 2
I don't want to alarm anyone, but those transitions are getting slicker

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lads not to be mean about mental health or anything, I've been there and still am. But can she duck off with the mental health talk now! There's no stigma around it anymore. duck off Joanne , you bellend 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.