Joanne Cronin #6 JoCro the no-show, stopped turning up for her lives is it any surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she making such a big deal of her "birthday month"? You will be 31 Joanne, nobody cares about such an unmomentous birthday.
You will have a wee party with mammy and daddy and maybe your cousins and aunts/uncles at most, it's not to say you will be living it up all month long or having a big bash, why make such a big deal of it? Such childish attention seeking πŸ™„
Screenshot_20220201-223017_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 4
Why is she making such a big deal of her "birthday month"? You will be 31 Joanne, nobody cares about such an unmomentous birthday.
You will have a wee party with mammy and daddy and maybe your cousins and aunts/uncles at most, it's not to say you will be living it up all month long or having a big bash, why make such a big deal of it? Such childish attention seeking πŸ™„View attachment 1033513
Was just coming on to say the same! The older I get , I dread my birthday !πŸ˜… Jojo has the mind of a 6 year old.
Ah lads the course is once a week!!!!! Ffs πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ I thought it was an actual proper course! First day and she nearly missed it cause her alarm didn’t go off 🀣 all she had to do was roll out of the bed πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈand I’m sure it didn’t start til at least 9 at the earliest! Imagine this one in the real world!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What course did she say she was doing? I'm certain the one she said she was doing is on Thursdays 6.30 to 9.30pm. hardly going to be in during working hours. Most people who do these will be doing them after work! So does that mean she almost slept in for a pre recorded lecture???

Its not college Jojo, its a short course, but college it is not. I can imagine by weekend she will be telling all and sunder hows shes in college in ucd studying pr and socials marketing degree, online.
Oh her lecturer is wonderful, she will be singing praises for now and when she gets a bad mark theyll be the worst lecturer since skool.

Reactions: 8
The course that she was so full of vim and vigour about yesterday is only one day a week and she still couldn't manage haul her ass out of bed to attend on time! πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
"My alarm didn't go off", no Joanne, your alarm DID go off, you chose to roll over and go back asleep like the lazy cretin that you are, what a lame excuse.
She needs such a kick in the hole that it's not even funny, an excuse for every occassion πŸ™„

Reactions: 3
I had a look at all those courses. All the part time courses that have live lectures run between 6.30 and 9.30 pm! She couldn't lie straight in bed!

• Haha
She said she missed a whole hour of the course today! 🀯 Pathetic. How can she expect anyone to take her seriously when she can't even show up on time to literally switch on her computer. Classic Joanne! It's wonder that mammy didn't get the blame for not waking her up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you hear that? That's the divil coming to take JoJo away for all the fibbing shes been doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok so I've just discovered this doll when a friend told me to look her up if I needed a laugh.....don't know much about her, but surely this can't be a grown woman in her 30's??????

Reactions: 2
AAC95150-D9BD-4BF6-8FF1-93CE94EDF3FD.png

Wonder will this be the money she will pay mammy and daddy back for her online course

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She said she missed a whole hour of the course today! 🀯 Pathetic. How can she expect anyone to take her seriously when she can't even show up on time to literally switch on her computer. Classic Joanne! It's wonder that mammy didn't get the blame for not waking her up.
Slept in on her first day. Christ I have nightmares about stuff like that. 1300 odd for a 3 month course?? Pretend colleges must make a fortune out of 30 year olds living at home πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ok so I've just discovered this doll when a friend told me to look her up if I needed a laugh.....don't know much about her, but surely this can't be a grown woman in her 30's??????
I’m new to her too and cannot figure her out. It’s the jump, little twirl and hands on hips for me πŸ€” I’ve seen 10 year olds with more sass πŸ’β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
View attachment 1033774
Wonder will this be the money she will pay mammy and daddy back for her online course
You have got to be kidding me. I'm not calling her dishonest its just that she's shown herself to be less than honest. Qualifications. Accidents. False allegations. Not to mention the last time she did fundraising for a marathon there was an awful awful lot of confusion around that. Its a very worthy cause so hopefully people will donate directly to WA.

• Heart
Welcome, a lot of people came to Joanne thinking she was a satirical account taking the piss at influencer culture.....unfortunately she is for real and is trying her best to be an instahun and failing miserably.
Grab yourself a big cup of tea and enjoy reading back over her many threads and you will be caught up in no time on the weird wacky world of Joanne!

Reactions: 7
I've done one of these UCD courses (my last job paid fer it) the one I did was great tho. But yes, if she was "late" she was doin the part time online course and that means her alarm didn't go off at 6:30pm!!I have neices in primary school that wouldn't be late for camogie training without any help!

You have got to be kidding me. I'm not calling her dishonest its just that she's shown herself to be less than honest. Qualifications. Accidents. False allegations. Not to mention the last time she did fundraising for a marathon there was an awful awful lot of confusion around that. Its a very worthy cause so hopefully people will donate directly to WA.
I wouldn't give her a single cent, donate directly instead of giving this goon any credit for it.
If I remember correctly, the last time she did a "mini marathon" she took a picture of herself in her running gear with no link to where to see the results of the race, where she placed, her time, anything. Just a picture taken outside her house, so no proof that she was even there or ran the race. Shenanigans.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.